Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Charlo Is BRAINWASHED! "WE OFFER HIM THE BELTS AND 3X MORE MONEY AND STILL NO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wants to sign with Matchroom if they want Charlo on DAZN GBP is the best chance oscar could possibly pull this off

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      funny thing is Canelo/Charlo have nothing to do with Hearn and Matchroom. Hearn is talking as if Charlo must sign to him in order to fight Canelo. Canelo fights on DAZN, with GB, Hearn has nothing to do with them other than fighting on DAZN. .

Hearn has the other two champions you ****ing dip****.

Comment

Some folks would rather walk the path of least resistance..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          No one wants to sign with Matchroom if they want Charlo on DAZN GBP is the best chance oscar could possibly pull this off
          Charlo is Canelo's mandatory challenger for the WBC title. Everybody seems to have forgotten that .. including Charlo!

Haymon should petition the WBC to order the mando then use that $1billion I've been reading about to win the purse bid and drag Canelo off DAZN onto Fox.

Comment

hearn sure talks about these "bumfighting undercard guys" alot...huh?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Those are Eddie Hearns words.
              I wasn't clear. I'm not questioning what you said. It ealize that's coming from Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Charlo is Canelo's mandatory challenger for the WBC title. Everybody seems to have forgotten that .. including Charlo!

Haymon should petition the WBC to order the mando then use that $1billion I've been reading about to win the purse bid and drag Canelo off DAZN onto Fox.
                Canelo would just vacate the WBC like he did before pretty sure they rather fight Canelo than for vacant WBC belt

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  Hearn has the other two champions you ****ing dip****.
                  Technically Andrade is not the champion yet

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    how is it advancing? charlos are just fine, theyre about to fight in front of millions of people on fox
                    Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to him fighting his best opponet yet, Willie Monroe Jr.

Comment

Why is this news? What's the reason this post was created? To protect Canelo? Really??? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X