Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Rap songs today are real trash.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Lil Uzi Vert and some Lil Yatchy.

For Life - Lil Yatchy is mah shieeeet.

Comment

i absolute can't listen to nowadays rap,i love the 90'S and can't adapt to this new form of rap, and i know i never will or want too

Comment

rap is pure degeneracy, that's why its only fans are thugs and trailer trash like eminem

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Other than some Eminem rap the rest are trash.

All I've heard in the lyrics are the N word, drugs, *******, a$$ and ****. What happened to this genre like where are the meaningful lyrics gone to?
          Eminem put out the biggest trash album in the world not just rap.. you’re a fairweather rap listener it’s obvious or you would know there is still a lot of good music coming out you just have to look for it and Kendrick is running the game right now so good lyrics never left.

Comment

Now anyone with a trap beat who repeats the same word 10x can be a mainstream multi millionaire artist. You gotta look around the indie scene to find some actual lyrics.

Comment

Never knew hip hop would ever be as ****sexualized as it is now.

Hip hop as a whole (mainstream) has always been garbage outside of a few artists anyways. Seems like there's always a new breed of rap that sets the bar lower every few years.

Comment

THIS IS HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

IDKSAR or its quality....seems as if everyone is doing it these days.

Comment

Understatement much? The mumble rappers might as well be farting into the mic. Nursery rhymes are more sophisticated.

Trapping like a narco (narco)
                    Got dope like Pablo (Pablo)
                    Cut throat like Pablo (cut throat)
                    Chop trees with the Draco (Draco)
                    On the Nawf, got Diego (Diego)
                    Saying Hasta luego (luego)
                    We be in, reppin' kilos (ye)
                    Snub nose with potatoes
                    Straight out the jungle (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) (magnific-)
                    This real rap, no mumble (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, arriba, arriba)
                    My skin black like mamba (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
                    Got stash boxes in Honduras (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
                    Straight out the jungle (oh yeah)

Who listens to this garbage? Everybody? Oh.

2018 to the fullest.

Comment

young men these days have 1/4th the testosterone of their grandafthers generation. they have had to lower the standard for what is considered normal test levels. all these low T beta girly men like this new whiny **** erotic rap singing garbage. no real man with normal T levels could think this is good music.

Comment

Working...
                      X