Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Lomachenko Is Not God; Once I'm Champ, I'll Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T
    Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    "When a great champion is in his prime, everybody, even on social media, treats him as if he was God,” Beltran said. “But once the champion lost, everyone starts talking about his flaws and mistakes and his weaknesses. People are easy to program. So to me, everybody falls and anybody could die tomorrow."

some good sht by beltran. cold facts. this paragraph can apply to any great boxer who took his first L.. most recently poor rigo is now bum coward who should disappear after so many years of the rigo cult movement. lol great words here.
    Yup!!! And Salido deserved the win he got on Loma. Everyone brings up the low blows yet no one seems to remember all the Clinching and arm tearing Loma did...
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-09-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      He has somewhat of a similar style to Salido but he's naturally bigger and stronger.
      Hopefully hes as crazy and reckless as Salido then we would have a GREAT fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

This is your p4p top numero uno while Bud went to others hometowns an won decisively as an up comer, beat top talented fighters, undefeated champions coming off solid wins, undisputed champ in a weight class, fighting the man that arguably beat Pacman in his debut of the weight class, and called out Errol Spence!
        I see what you got going on here. Trying to push your bullshiet TC agenda on us. Bud has nothing to do with this thread and I hope the hornet headbutts him to death in the ring. Take your trolling elsewhere, and have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          We all knew this, Lemonchenko considering fighting a completely washed up Pacman at 140 but refused to fight Crawford for all the belts when he was at 140!

Lemonchenko calling out a beltless and very green fighter in Tank Davis or a coming off an injury Miguel Berchelt but hasn't told Bob to make the Linares fight for the WBA/Lineal/Ring/WBC interim belts next but is happy with fighting an old and war torn Beltran for the same belt he had at 126 and 130?!!

This is your p4p top numero uno while Bud went to others hometowns an won decisively as an up comer, beat top talented fighters, undefeated champions coming off solid wins, undisputed champ in a weight class, fighting the man that arguably beat Pacman in his debut of the weight class, and called out Errol Spence!

Such chaffe
          So Pac is a cherry pick for Loma but not for Crawford?
          I'm starting to see this a lot. People that wanted Crawford-Pacquiao are calling Loma-Pac a cherry pick, but it is perfectly fine for Crawford doe...

So let's get this straight, a guy who is a Champion in Loma's weight class, Berchelt, would be considered a cherry pick for Loma? And a guy who was a Champion, and is older than Canelo was when he fought Floyd, is considered a cherry pick for Loma?
          Loma has yet to fight at 135 and two of the Champions, well one Champion and another a potential Champ, Easter and Beltran are cherry picks. I've never seen anything like this!
          Was Beltran a cherry pick for Crawford. I clearly remember people praising Terence for that win and even sealed Fighter of the Year for him.

Were Postol or Indongo cherry picks? Because they haven't done anything great.

Crawford has only fought on the road once. Loma fights on the road all the time. He isn't from the USA and he is fighting American fighters in the USA!
          Usyk has traveled multiple times already. Crawford does it once and we are supposed to be amazed by that?

Loma has defeated multiple undefeated fighters already as well.

Loma has called out Mikey and Linares so...
          I mean, if you're going to give Crawford credit for just calling out Spence then Loma should also get credit.

Comment

If Beltran is the first fight at 135, so be it. Just stay active. Fight 3 times this year.
            As long as Linares comes next, that would be great.

People are going to cry and complain even if they got Loma-Linares next.
            So just make the fight that easiest to make first. Have Loma fight in April.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              So Pac is a cherry pick for Loma but not for Crawford?
              I'm starting to see this a lot. People that wanted Crawford-Pacquiao are calling Loma-Pac a cherry pick, but it is perfectly fine for Crawford doe...

So let's get this straight, a guy who is a Champion in Loma's weight class, Berchelt, would be considered a cherry pick for Loma? And a guy who was a Champion, and is older than Canelo was when he fought Floyd, is considered a cherry pick for Loma?
              Loma has yet to fight at 135 and two of the Champions, well one Champion and another a potential Champ, Easter and Beltran are cherry picks. I've never seen anything like this!
              Was Beltran a cherry pick for Crawford. I clearly remember people praising Terence for that win and even sealed Fighter of the Year for him.

Were Postol or Indongo cherry picks? Because they haven't done anything great.

Crawford has only fought on the road once. Loma fights on the road all the time. He isn't from the USA and he is fighting American fighters in the USA!
              Usyk has traveled multiple times already. Crawford does it once and we are supposed to be amazed by that?

Loma has defeated multiple undefeated fighters already as well.

Loma has called out Mikey and Linares so...
              I mean, if you're going to give Crawford credit for just calling out Spence then Loma should also get credit.
              GOTDAMN YOU Lemonchenko swallowers!

This has nothing to do with Usyk who I highly regard and has been more tested than both Lemonchenko and even Crawford!

This is facts! Ray Beltran is nearly 40 and is war torn! When Crawford fought him he was younger and fresher , a top 5 or top 10 guy at 135 and arguably and should've been a champ since he beat down Ricky Burns but got robbed!

Beltran is currently nearly 40, been through tough fights, struggled last fight with an inactive bum, and is not top 5 maybe not even top 10 at 135!!

I didn't care much about Pacquiao vs Crawford but atleast both would be in the same division!

Loma pulled 122, 126 guys up to 130 with no problem but said it was suicide to fight the undisputed champ at 140 from 130 in Crawford but have no problem fighting a completely washed up, war torn and old Pacquiao at 140 from 130-135 is strictly blasphemous!

It needs to be called out on, Loma got praised for beating an old and inactive 122 fighter an gets more coverage than a man with more fights, doing more work, undisputed in a division and is debuting against a man who fought at jr middleweight and arguably beat Pacman!

Loma needs to get on Bob's old crusty @ss and demand him to make the Linares fight or Berchelt after his fight!

Your boy even said Crawford is better so stop with the false hypocrisy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                He's a smart fellow and is absolutely right. Must suck knowing that though, that the majority of 'fans' you meet will badmouth you when you lose
                that's a new thing though, and it's stupid. Up until the last 10 years or so, everyone carried an L. Hell, some trainers would say you're not even ready to fight for a title until you've overcome a loss.

Joe Louis - 3 Losses
                Muhammad Ali - 5 losses
                Jack Johnson - 13 losses
                Jack Dempsey - 6 losses
                Larry Holmes - 6 losses
                Joe Frazier - 4 losses
                Floyd Patterson - 8 losses
                Mike Tyson - 6 losses
                Sonny Liston - 4 losses

Mind you, some are debatable. I would argue that Ali should have more losses (I gave all three fights to Ken Norton) and Liston would probably only have 1 if he weren't throwing fights.

In b4 someone mentions Rocky Marciano

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  I see what you got going on here. Trying to push your bullshiet TC agenda on us. Bud has nothing to do with this thread and I hope the hornet headbutts him to death in the ring. Take your trolling elsewhere, and have a nice day
                  There is no bullsh!+, only bullsh!+ here is you!

No agenda, just facts and you can't refute not one of them!!

I hope Beltran fights Lemonchenko just like Salido did with more bullying involved!

Loma does dirty moves in the ring and I hope Beltran pays him in kind with megamind headbutts, punch follow thru with elbows, low blows...ahhh i can't even do it!

What type of boxing fan really wishes another fighter fights dirty intentionally to end up killing them?

No YOUR THE TROLL!

If/when Mikey fights Loma are you willing to bet your account that Loma gets beat and knocked out!?

Come on, don't b!+ch up now you hoe!

It would be a service to all real boxing fans on here to rid you off this site for good!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    that's a new thing though, and it's stupid. Up until the last 10 years or so, everyone carried an L. Hell, some trainers would say you're not even ready to fight for a title until you've overcome a loss.

Joe Louis - 3 Losses
                    Muhammad Ali - 5 losses
                    Jack Johnson - 13 losses
                    Jack Dempsey - 6 losses
                    Larry Holmes - 6 losses
                    Joe Frazier - 4 losses
                    Floyd Patterson - 8 losses
                    Mike Tyson - 6 losses
                    Sonny Liston - 4 losses

Mind you, some are debatable. I would argue that Ali should have more losses (I gave all three fights to Ken Norton) and Liston would probably only have 1 if he weren't throwing fights.

In b4 someone mentions Rocky Marciano
                    True. I just think some of the newer fans and casuals are too much into the "0" and Mayweather used it as a reference as if you are unbeaten you are great if you've lost you are garbage. Obviously he has rabid fans so they went with it and hold fighters to those standards.

I just think in general the public punishes losses too much hence why it can be very difficult getting certain fighters to take challenging fights consistently. I can't blame them. Your great if you have a "0" and you'll never be accepted with a loss in the eyes of a lot of these casuals. It's also why some of the really big fights are duds because the stakes can almost be too high and there's too much caution. Compare any set of top fights/fighters to what we got out of Marquez-Pacquaio-Barrera-Morales and they all come up short in terms of consistent risk taking and great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      True. I just think some of the newer fans and casuals are too much into the "0" and Mayweather used it as a reference as if you are unbeaten you are great if you've lost you are garbage. Obviously he has rabid fans so they went with it and hold fighters to those standards.

I just think in general the public punishes losses too much hence why it can be very difficult getting certain fighters to take challenging fights consistently. I can't blame them. Your great if you have a "0" and you'll never be accepted with a loss in the eyes of a lot of these casuals. It's also why some of the really big fights are duds because the stakes can almost be too high and there's too much caution. Compare any set of top fights/fighters to what we got out of Marquez-Pacquaio-Barrera-Morales and they all come up short in terms of consistent risk taking and great fights.
                      Oh I completely agree with you! I was just saying that it was bull**** that's how things are perceived these days. These "new fans" or "casuals" will look at Larry Holmes record and think "what a bum, look at those losses" meanwhile he was the most dominant HW for over a decade, and those losses to Spinks were BS

It's why I give Lomo so much props, sure he's 10-1 but the guy challenged for a world title in his second pro fight. He hasn't been padding his record, he's been fighting the best guys that will fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X