Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Movies on Netflix currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish they had more recent films like 2015-2019...and preferably American.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      Dude - thanks for reminding me about Gomorrah. I was looking for something to start, and I totally forgot about that one. Have heard nothing but good things about it. Cheers
      let me know if you've seen it.

Comment

checked out a movie called "the gift" recently was pretty good

Comment

My buddy told me to check out the Platform, seems interesting, I hope its not some stupid underlying communist message in there, but looks entertaining.

Comment

I just got done watching Blade Runner 2049, it's free on IMDB, an excellent sequel to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              Not a movie but Gomorrah is the best thing on Netflix.

Genny... Ciro....

Don Savastano is my favourite character.

Great show... highly recommended for anyone who likes Sopranos.

Klaus (animated, kid friendly Christmas movie) is actually excellent and a unique, quality movie on Netflix.

Highly recommended.
              have you seen season 3 & 4? season 3 was kinda meh but still good but can't get for season 1&2. season 4 tried to make up for it. hopefully season 5 will be tight.

Comment

Tiger King. It's a documentary, but the best thing I've watched all year.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  My buddy told me to check out the Platform, seems interesting, I hope its not some stupid underlying communist message in there, but looks entertaining.
                  You're a freaking nutter that sees communism everywhere though so it doesn't surprise me that you'd worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    You're a freaking nutter that sees communism everywhere though so it doesn't surprise me that you'd worry about that.
                    You're a grade A idiot if you don't think politics permeates in every single facet of life. Go back to watching you tranny pr0n and leave big boy conversations to the adults.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Just watched it.
                      Good film but it tends to drag a bit slow at the end, and the end sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X