No announcement yet.

help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

i've been trying to contact "7 cities boxing club" in virginia beach, virginia...but i cant find their number anywhere even in the yellow pages....it used to be called beach boxing but they changed and i guess they changed their number as well...if there are any boxers from the va beach area and know something about this gym please help me, or if you could find their number it would mean a lot.

thanks

http://www.boxinggyms.com/

search here

Comment

it doesn't give a number but it says it's at
      633 10th St.
      Suite 101

There's also another gym in Virginia Beach with a phone #

Comment

yeah, the other one seems to be one of those "wanna be" gyms if you know what i mean, the thing about 7 cities is the pro fighters in my area usually train there because it has the best facilities, unless you go to the one in nofolk where sweat pea whitaker trained but thats too far.

i seen they had the address i just thought it'd be better to call first and ask what trainers they have available and set up a meeting for the first time since i'll be new to that gym.

Comment

my advice, don't go to a gym where you know there will be distractions. you are there to work, as are the other people in there.

Comment

Working...
          X