No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Besputin To Have B-Sample Tested, Vows To Fight PED Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Imagine if some people were shitting on Haymon for not paying for random VADA testing for every fighter who competes on one of his shows.

Imagine if they accused him of bribery and corruption because Luis Ortiz was cleared after popping positive before a fight on a PBC show.

Wouldn't that be crazy!
    yeah It would be but all these faulty B samples whats going on over there?

Comment

Lol at these idiots trying to blame Eddie Hearn because a Russian fighter fails a drug test in Monte Carlo!

Hearn isn't Besputins trainer, S&C coach or manager. Hell, he isn't even Besputin's promoter!

Was it Al Haymon's fault that Ortiz failed a PED test before a fight on a PBC show?

Would you have blamed Haymon if Tyson Fury had popped positive after fighting Wilder?

No, you wouldn't, so STFU with this nonsense.
      I'm not "blaming" Eddie Hearn. Had you read my first comment, all I asked is "Why do the figfhters have to pay for PED testing?" The gentleman said because the promoters won't pay for it. The promoters or the sanctioning bodies, I don't care which, should pay for PED testing, not the fighters! NBA players don't pay for it! NFL players don't pay for it! Why does boxing have to be so backwards? Then you come on here defending this practice! This is part of the problem! Fake boxing fans, who really don't give a damn about the fighters at all! GTFOH!

Comment

I just Googled Ligandrol

Testosterone booster and it's found in race horses.

**** this guy

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          yeah It would be but all these faulty B samples whats going on over there?
          There are no faulty B samples over here, just a lot of idiots online who don't know what A and B samples are or how they are used in PED tests.
          Last edited by kafkod; 01-15-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I'm not "blaming" Eddie Hearn. Had you read my first comment, all I asked is "Why do the figfhters have to pay for PED testing?" The gentleman said because the promoters won't pay for it. The promoters or the sanctioning bodies, I don't care which, should pay for PED testing, not the fighters! NBA players don't pay for it! NFL players don't pay for it! Why does boxing have to be so backwards? Then you come on here defending this practice! This is part of the problem! Fake boxing fans, who really don't give a damn about the fighters at all! GTFOH!

I replied to a comment from you which clearly implied that Eddie Hearn should be paying for fighter's PED tests because of the problem he had with Whyte and Rivas.

That was not only biased but plain stupid. Why single out Eddie Hearn? Is it Eddie's fault that, as you just said here, the whole damned sport is backward?

Besputin is promoted by Top Rank and Butaev is promoted by Lou DiBella. Why didn't DiBella pay for the VADA testing, as it was his fighter who wanted it?

And why mention Whyte and Rivas? That problem had nothing at all to do with fighters having to pay for their own PED tests
            Last edited by kafkod; 01-15-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

There are no faulty B samples over here, just a lot of idiots online who don't what A and B samples are or how they are used in PED tests.
              yeah okay man whatever you say but something is definitely going on.

Comment

I replied to a comment from you which clearly implied that Eddie Hearn should be paying for fighter's PED tests because of the problem he had with Whyte and Rivas.

That was not only biased but plain stupid. Why single out Eddie Hearn? Is it Eddie's fault that, as you just said here, the whole damned sport is backward?

Besputin is promoted by Top Rank and Butaev is promoted by Lou DiBella. Why didn't DiBella pay for the VADA testing, as it was his fighter who wanted it?

And why mention Whyte and Rivas? That problem had nothing at all to do with fighters having to pay for their own PED tests
                The November 30th card in Monaco was promoted by MatchRoom Sports. Eddie Hearn is in charge of MatchRoom Sports. My post was not aimed at Eddie Hearn in particular, but my concern is that Butaev had to pay for the PED testing, and he paid for Besputin's testing too! I don't care who the promoter is, or what ABC org sanctioned the fight, but in my opinion THE FIGHTERS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR PED TESTING!

My comment regarding Hearn is that he just got burned by Whyte and let's not forget Big Baby Miller. I would think he would be more cautious about PED testing after those debacles! If not for Miller, Joshua might not have got his azz whooped by Fat Andy! I would also think he would find it fishy that Besputin did not want testing and that Butaev had to pay for Besputin's tests! That seems very suspect to me! Not a good look!

Comment

Danny vs ugas for WBA. Pacquiao retires or fights floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    You know how druggies try to eat the dope when the cops come? I think Hearn drank Whyte's B sample.
                    That's not the only thing those funny style guys at Crookroom drink....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      The November 30th card in Monaco was promoted by MatchRoom Sports. Eddie Hearn is in charge of MatchRoom Sports. My post was not aimed at Eddie Hearn in particular, but my concern is that Butaev had to pay for the PED testing, and he paid for Besputin's testing too! I don't care who the promoter is, or what ABC org sanctioned the fight, but in my opinion THE FIGHTERS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR PED TESTING!

My comment regarding Hearn is that he just got burned by Whyte and let's not forget Big Baby Miller. I would think he would be more cautious about PED testing after those debacles! If not for Miller, Joshua might not have got his azz whooped by Fat Andy! I would also think he would find it fishy that Besputin did not want testing and that Butaev had to pay for Besputin's tests! That seems very suspect to me! Not a good look!
                      Hearn didn't get burned by Whyte. WTF are you smoking?

And WTF has any of that crap you wrote got to do with whether promoters or fighters or sanctioning bodies pay for the testing?

Advanced VADA testing is voluntary and has to be paid for by the fighter or fighters who request it.

Is Hearn the only promoter in boxing who doesn't pick up the bill for advanced VADA for every fighter who competes on his shows, whether they are signed with him or not?

Is there VADA advanced for every fight on Top Rank, PBC, Queensbury Promotions, K2 shows? If so, who pays for it?

You don't know the answer to those questions and you don't GAF, you're just looking for any childish excuse to take a pop at Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                      X