No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder will prove he is the GREATEST HW feb 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder will prove he is the GREATEST HW feb 22

I don’t want to hear he lost rounds.. I don’t want to hear none of that.. what all I want to see who is face down on the PBC pavement.

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I don’t want to hear he lost rounds.. I don’t want to hear none of that.. what all I want to see who is face down on the PBC pavement.
    Wilder will never surpass Foreman as the goat HW

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Foreman like aids man rocky beat 🤔

Comment

What do you mean you don't want to hear about anything but the end of a fight? I'm not sure i've ever heard or seen a boxing fan dismissing an entire fight and only caring about the 1 second that it ends in. How are we supposed to evaluate a boxer's ability if we only look at 1 second of footage? You sound like Tunde Ajayi
        Last edited by Articulateboxin; 01-13-2020, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Even if he beats Fury ( he won˙t), he won`t prove that.

Fury is top 3 hw, but his resume is weak. It is long time ago since he beat Chisora and Klitschko.

Winner of Wilder - Fury must face at least Whyte, if not Joshua, to prove something.

I am not even sure Wilder is better than Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            What do you mean you don't want to hear about anything but the end of a fight? I'm not sure i've ever heard or seen a boxing fan dismissing an entire fight and only caring about the 1 second that it ends in. How are we supposed to evaluate a boxer's ability if we only look at 1 second of footage? You sound like Tunde Ajayi
            I’ve never been this direct.. Wilder will KO fury.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Foreman isn't the goat hw. It's beetwen Ali and Louis. You could make a case for him being #3 but that's about it

Comment

Beating Fury wouldnt even prove hes the best HW of right now. Hes 1-1 with Fury so would need to beat him again to settle it. Then he'd need to unify the belts.

Best HW ever? lol is it even possible to build up that kind of resume in the current scene? I dont think so, the competition is not strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  Beating Fury wouldnt even prove hes the best HW of right now. Hes 1-1 with Fury so would need to beat him again to settle it. Then he'd need to unify the belts.

Best HW ever? lol is it even possible to build up that kind of resume in the current scene? I dont think so, the competition is not strong enough.
                  We need guys like you

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    You're setting yourself up for a fall here, buddy. If he loses on points, you can't avoid it...

He will have lost rounds. A lot of rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X