Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLD ON! Wilder Has A Metal Rod In His Hand? WTF HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLD ON! Wilder Has A Metal Rod In His Hand? WTF HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

This is like fighting a bionic soldier from Skynet. WTF? This is way worse than Plasters. Plaster is drywall. Steel would smash right through that.

I'm surprised no opponent has actually brought this up. This is such an unfair advantage it's not even funny

Everybody needs to get a steel hand built in boxing. FOOK THAT SHYTE!

Last edited by HeadShots; 01-05-2020, 02:09 PM.

Is this true?

If so, that type of thing would significantly increase your punching power.

Not only does it add more weight to the punching hand creating more power, it also creates a more rigid hand/wrist, that increases the impact.

Comment

lmfao I was waiting for the haters to bring this up lmfao. TONS of mother****ers have metal rod in their arm it doesnt do shit for punching power, Wilder was icing fools before that.

Comment

They put in the rod because his hand lacks structural stability without it... he'd have more punching power if he'd never broken the hand to begin with than he does now.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Is this true?

If so, that type of thing would significantly increase your punching power.

Not only does it add more weight to the punching hand creating more power, it also creates a more rigid hand/wrist, that increases the impact.
          https://www.************.com/2015/06...and-were-bent/

"Deontay Wilder punched Stiverne so hard that metal rods in his hand were bent"

He was literally hitting Stiverne with a bionic robot fist and bent the steel rods. not just one rod. RODS in his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
            lmfao I was waiting for the haters to bring this up lmfao. TONS of mother****ers have metal rod in their arm it doesnt do shit for punching power, Wilder was icing fools before that.
            check my history. i'm one of Wilder's biggest supporters. i was one of the first ones to take notice of his frightening power.

He never flattened anybody like this in his early days.

now i have newfound sympathy for Stiverne. He was assaulted with a surgically enhanced metal fist.

This is assault with a deadly weapon
            Last edited by HeadShots; 01-05-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              This is like fighting a bionic soldier from Skynet. WTF? This is way worse than Plasters. Plaster is drywall. Steel would smash right through that.

I'm surprised no opponent has actually brought this up. This is such an unfair advantage it's not even funny

Everybody needs to get a steel hand built in boxing. FOOK THAT SHYTE!

Bermaine stiverne brought it up .....but in all honesty wilder has pins / small screws in his hand and a rod in his arm where he broke it ( which would prolly help the most considering his huge power) . But the pins if they are left in means the hand is really brittle and the pins or whatever u wanna call them bend all the time and require surgery . Iam not a huge wilder fan ( altho I give all fellow fighters equal respect ) but I dont think these surgical implants are doing much but holding him together . He hit just as hard before them . I just recently looked into all of this .
              Last edited by NORMNEALON; 01-05-2020, 02:11 PM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Did He Get Them Replaced With More????

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  check my history. i'm one of Wilder's biggest supporters. i was one of the first ones to take notice of his frightening power.

He never flattened anybody like this in his early days.

now i have newfound sympathy for Stiverne. He was assaulted with a surgically enhanced metal fist.

This is assault with a deadly weapon

He had the same stuff in his hand in both stiverne fights and he bent them in the first one and had to fix them .

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                    Bermaine stiverne brought it up .....but in all honesty wilder has pins / small screws in his hand and a rod in his arm where he broke it ( which would prolly help the most considering his huge power) . But the pins if they are left in means the hand is really brittle and the pins or whatever u wanna call them bend all the time and require surgery . Iam not a huge wilder fan ( altho I give all fellow fighters equal respect ) but I dont think these surgical implants are doing much but holding him together . He hit just as hard before them . I just recently looked into all of this .

you would have to be mentally disabled to believe a hand rebuilt with metal rods wouldn't be stronger than brittle bones.

How about I hit your shins with a metal pipe?

Comment

Working...
                    X