Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloway roasts McGregor, pretty funny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    It would be a great fight. I think conner is sick of moving up in weight. It's hard on the body and was unprecedented that he went to 170 INSANE
    Who does that lovely rump belong to in your avatar?

Comment

conor's acting is getting old and people is starting to realize it. all this dude does now is call out fighters he see as less of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Max is a clever dude & gots a good team with his comebacks to McGregor. What I don't get is why McGregor is even dogging a guy he beat a few years back who's now the champ in a division he was having trouble making the weight in for a couple years before moving to 155 & 170.

You'd think McGregor would be effing with Diaz, who he's got a rubber match looming with one would think, or Woodley who's champ at 170. Or Ferg the guy who most see as the champ in the division he may or may not be champ in cuz the UFC is being a p#ssy & not 100% making a call on that last I heard.
        I reckon he is just creating options for himself. He has the 170 fight with Woodley if he wants, a fight with Ferguson/Kahbib at LW, as well as the trilogy with Diaz at LW, then there is Mayweather in either MMA (lol) or boxing again - so the easiest option for him the way he sees it is probably dragging up the FW champ to LW, and a guy he has beaten already (albeit it was a long time ago)

Comment

Working...
        X