Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to box a taller opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well to get back on subject if he protects the body, hit what he gives you...bang the chest, the side of the body, bang his arms...wear him down...he'll open up.

Comment

is not gleason, but it will be has big has gleason. But it will take a couple of year and Future champions must come out the gym to get recognize. check it out (http://getyourmoneyup.com/ ) where you live at?

Comment

Talk is cheap Cre_Ace, what is your registration # for the usa/abf. I want to see if your even a fighter or just full of ****.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Cre_Ace
          how is talk cheap? That's what every boxer does before they fight. That's what makes the fight great, seing if the boxer backs up what he says. Like Vargas vs Hoya, and Trinidad and Hopkins. Once Hopkins wuped trinidad, I was livid cause he beat my boy and trashed talked it and back it up at the sametime. So trash talking ain't cheap, is great!
          Not when you end up getting knocked out....
          and have u accomplished as much as Hopkins? No...
          Go pro then talk ****, not over the net...theres a price to trash talk, usually when people trash talk then they lose they disappear...Vargas,Hamed,Mayorga....

Comment

You twisting things around greatest, I was just making a example of trash talking being good for the sport, did I say I was hopkins? Oh I thought so. And wus up with you Rockin, I have a USA BOXING PassBook.

Comment

whats your registration number?.....Rockin'

Comment

how is talk cheap? That's what every boxer does before they fight. That's what makes the fight great, seing if the boxer backs up what he says. Like Vargas vs Hoya, and Trinidad and Hopkins. Once Hopkins wuped trinidad, I was livid cause he beat my boy and trashed talked it and back it up at the sametime. So trash talking ain't cheap, is great!
                Bro my lil sister can talk trash but that don't mean ****. And unless your headlining any pay per views, yeah your talk is cheap.

Comment

I'll get you some proof be easy.

Comment

is not gleason, but it will be has big has gleason. But it will take a couple of year and Future champions must come out the gym to get recognize. check it out (http://getyourmoneyup.com/ ) where you live at?
                    im from california but gone be detroit soon

Comment

what E-mail address you want me to send you the proof?

Comment

Working...
                      X