No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    If it was only about Brexit then Farage would’ve won in a landslide as the Conservatives have failed monumentally in that regard
    Farage had the brexit party not challenge tories.

Dude, all you have to do is watch a 2 minute BBC election highlight to know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      LOL nice fudging with the truth

Farage agreed to not run vs conservative held seats

May failed massively trying to get Brexit done.. Not Johnson who was a Brexiter (unlike May) and who has tried but couldn't get a deal through so was forced to call an election

Tell me if it's not Brexit and it's Corbyn..

How come Corbyn did so well in 2017 vs May? How come the Torries couldn't even get a majority?

Hmmmm Could it be that all parties were clear this time around? Corbyn said he'd have a 2nd Referendum.. Meanwhile Boris said he'd pull the UK out of the EU

Typical though i knew there would be all kinds of excuses.. "waahaha it's not Brexit.. It's Corbyn people voted against"

Yeah because back in 2017 when he did well/far better then in 2019.. he wasn't being called a socalist/anti Semite in the press right????? Yes he ****ing was.
      Hes australian.

He just talks a lot about american politics and now even british politics like hes some expert.

So many times hes been caught talking out of his ass. Just in this thread alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        LOL nice fudging with the truth

Farage agreed to not run vs conservative held seats

May failed massively trying to get Brexit done.. Not Johnson who was a Brexiter (unlike May) and who has tried but couldn't get a deal through so was forced to call an election

Tell me if it's not Brexit and it's Corbyn..

How come Corbyn did so well in 2017 vs May? How come the Torries couldn't even get a majority?

Hmmmm Could it be that all parties were clear this time around? Corbyn said he'd have a 2nd Referendum.. Meanwhile Boris said he'd pull the UK out of the EU

Typical though i knew there would be all kinds of excuses.. "waahaha it's not Brexit.. It's Corbyn people voted against"

Yeah because back in 2017 when he did well/far better then in 2019.. he wasn't being called a socalist/anti Semite in the press right????? Yes he ****ing was.
        News flash

It’s not 2017

Corbyn was the most unpopular opposition leader in history

This article was published BEFORE the election

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-...itics/11786960

Betting on a conservative victory was free money

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Bwuhahaha

McConnell is refusing to vote on it

Who’s playing politics?
          Abstention!

Abstention!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Hes australian.

He just talks a lot about american politics and now even british politics like hes some expert.

So many times hes been caught talking out of his ass. Just in this thread alone.
            He should be on everyone's ignore list.

All the guy does is cheerlead the world's liberals, hurl insults, and run Gotcha! points.

As I showed recently, he is such a simple NPC I can accurately predict what cheers he will chant even before he chants them.

What use is it to engage a complete non-thinker like that, guys?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I have a lot of love for the mother country.

They've always supported us unlike trash French and germans.

We need to work out a good trade deal with them Brits to help them out.

Disgusting EU is gonna try to hurt uk as much as possible when they pull out.

Comment

• I think it's in americas interest to crush the EU.

EU is just France and germany trying to use other eu countries to prop up themselves up through political bullying.

I wanna help ease the UK pulling out to encourage others from leaving the EU, especially the former Warsaw pact eu nations that are more america leaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He should be on everyone's ignore list.

All the guy does is cheerlead the world's liberals, hurl insults, and run Gotcha! points.

As I showed recently, he is such a simple NPC I can accurately predict what cheers he will chant even before he chants them.

What use is it to engage a complete non-thinker like that, guys?
                    Please enlighten us again with your tax theories

Bwuhahaha

Can’t teach stooopid
                    Last edited by Tomjas; 12-13-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Trump will be reelected.No competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X