No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    What no answer Chump, so far your in the lead, we'll add this non answer to your score.
    Mr Christmas ducked my straight-up no wiggle question too.

Just as I so easily predicted, btw.

Gotta add that to the kid's score.

Comment

Oh dumbo has his spin going.

Let me spin this another way. you try to blame Trump, but if the last administrations had done their jobs would these people be dead from an Iranian missile.
      Yes, you moron. Trump reversed what the last administration did. Or did you not know that

Not only that, but he added more sanctions.

Not only that, but he assassinated a member of their administration.

Do some research, chump

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Mr Christmas ducked my straight-up no wiggle question too.

Just as I so easily predicted, btw.

Gotta add that to the kid's score.
        How the fvvdck can I duck someone that has me on ignore.

Thanks for playing, chump

By the way, since you keep peeking at my posts.....do you like my new sig

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          lol. Now you are backtracking?

So you're saying that you believe that they had an equal chance of dying whether Trump did this attack or not?

LMAO. Just stop it. It's really pitiful what you are doing. My science teacher always told me your first answer is likely the right one. You got it right the first time. I know it, and I know you know it.

I don't know why you guys say anything just to suck off Trump. We can end this conversation now. Have the last word if you'd like.

Anyway, respect for the convo., as always, bro.
          Yes, I'm backtracking. People do that when they realize they made an error and correct that error. I believe Trump's action may have increased the Iranian that fired upon the jets nerves, and may have increased the likelihood of humam error. However, I do not have a formula to ascertain whether or not that likelihood surpassed 50%, which is the threshold for "more likely than not."

Your science teacher told you the first answer is correct. Well, my math teacher told me to always double check your work for accuracy, and to show your work. In the instant case, I don't have any work to show where the likelihood surpassed 50%, and therefore don't feel comfortable submitting that as an answer. What I can show work for is that the passengers would 99.9999% more likely be alive if not for the rocket fired by Iran.

I don't know why you go to such lengths to attribute blame to Trump for what is (hopefully) a human error made by an Iranian.

Anyway, I know you're mad because I put you back on ignore. If you hadn't gone bragging to 1bad about how I didn't have you on ignore, we wouldn't be in this situation today. Have a good weekend.

Comment

Yes, you moron. Trump reversed what the last administration did. Or did you not know that

Not only that, but he added more sanctions.

Not only that, but he assassinated a member of their administration.

Do some research, chump
            Go read the question again dumbo. Your comprehension skills are failing you, wow there's that word again (FAILING) the story of your life.

The question was

If the last administrations had done their jobs would these people be dead from an Iranian missile.

I would type it SLOWER for you if I thought it would help you understand the question.

Read the question word for word, then study it so you understand what the question is, then try to answer it.

Can you follow those instructions.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Iranians got rid of the Shah

Here’s the facts

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/30...cratic-leader/

US policies in the ME have been a DISASTER for decades
              Lol congratulations, you just found out about cia getting rid of their prime minister. I on the other hand have known that since high school.

The Shah wanted him gone and was a friend to the u.s. and that was that. Iran was the most powerful country in the region and the shah was anti soviet.

U.s. a disaster in the middle east?

Considering all the allies, bases, power and influence the u.s. has in the region.

I guess it all depends how you define disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Yes, I'm backtracking. People do that when they realize they made an error and correct that error. I believe Trump's action may have increased the Iranian that fired upon the jets nerves, and may have increased the likelihood of humam error. However, I do not have a formula to ascertain whether or not that likelihood surpassed 50%, which is the threshold for "more likely than not."

Your science teacher told you the first answer is correct. Well, my math teacher told me to always double check your work for accuracy, and to show your work. In the instant case, I don't have any work to show where the likelihood surpassed 50%, and therefore don't feel comfortable submitting that as an answer. What I can show work for is that the passengers would 99.9999% more likely be alive if not for the rocket fired by Iran.

I don't know why you go to such lengths to attribute blame to Trump for what is (hopefully) a human error made by an Iranian.

Anyway, I know you're mad because I put you back on ignore. If you hadn't gone bragging to 1bad about how I didn't have you on ignore, we wouldn't be in this situation today. Have a good weekend.
                LMAOOOOOO. Backtrack all you like.

We both know what you meant. I'm not stupid, and neither are you. We both know the truth.

Hope you like the sig

Comment

LMAOOOOOO. Backtrack all you like.

We both know what you meant. I'm not stupid, and neither are you. We both know the truth.

Hope you like the sig
                  Yes. We both know the truth. An Iranian fired a rocket and killed those 176 people.

End of story.

I'm on mobile, so I can't see your little sig. Sorry.

Comment

Go read the question again dumbo. Your comprehension skills are failing you, wow there's that word again (FAILING) the story of your life.

The question was

If the last administrations had done their jobs would these people be dead from an Iranian missile.
                    What part of the answer don't you understand?

1. What the last administration did is of no consequence. Trump pulled the US out of the JCPOA.

2. The last administration didn't kill Iran's general.

3. I don't remember the last administration taking action that caused 176 innocent people to die.

Try again, chump.

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    I would type it SLOWER for you if I thought it would help you understand the question.

Read the question word for word, then study it so you understand what the question is, then try to answer it.

Can you follow those instructions.?

Already answered. Maybe you need to speed up so you can understand my answer

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Yes. We both know the truth. An Iranian fired a rocket and killed those 176 people.

End of story.

I'm on mobile, so I can't see your little sig. Sorry.
                      Thanks for the quote

You only realized you made a mistake when I stated there was no more to discuss. You know what's up!

Comment

Working...
                      X