No announcement yet.

trying to get that Bruce Lee/Manny Pacquiao/basketball player "ripped" look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to get that Bruce Lee/Manny Pacquiao/basketball player "ripped" look

Whats the best way to achieve this look? I'm pretty skinny (6'1" 150 lbs) and I'm not trying to bulk up. I would like to achieve this "ripped" look that Bruce Lee and most basketball players to a certain extent have. Any links, tips, routines, what to/what not to do, anything, would be appreciated. peace

You are pretty lean, you are skinny for your height and no doubt about it.

Since you are wanting to get lean and not bulky, keep a clean diet.

I recommend cardio and calisthenics...

Bag work is awesome as well.

Plenty of exercise routines listed here to help you, but it also leads to a lean and strict diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen_Poe
      Whats the best way to achieve this look? I'm pretty skinny (6'1" 150 lbs) and I'm not trying to bulk up. I would like to achieve this "ripped" look that Bruce Lee and most basketball players to a certain extent have. Any links, tips, routines, what to/what not to do, anything, would be appreciated. peace
      you could be the next Thomas Hearns

except when he was 6 feet he fought at the 132 pound weight class as a amateur....

Comment

I look more like Diego Corrales than anything, except im not as cut/ripped. i JUST really got up to 150 lbs, usually im the in 140 - 147 lbs range

Comment

weights, fast bag work, sprint work are some good ones. weights give u thye ripped effect, depending on how u lift it. ya need 2 do some weights.

Comment

all about diet and cardio...

Comment

narr i basketball player cant be tht fit i mean they chase round a crappy ball .. they call that exercise thts CRAOPOLLA

Comment

enroll in a fitness center and ask for a program that will suit your needs

Comment

Just don't eat for 10 days and you'll look just like Manny.

Comment

I Suggested going to the gym and bulking by lefting heavy wieghts. After you think your big enough, stop lifting heavey and start lefting light weights but for for a larger number of reps.. That accompanied by good cardio and proper diet would IMO get you looking like Bruce lee

Comment

Working...
                    X