Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GJC memorial monster trivia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got home from Ring Announcing the NJ Golden Gloves and I will be doing the same tomorrow at the Prudential Center. I'll wait until Sunday night or even Monday before I answer these.

Almost all of these questions have been asked before, so they shouldn't be too hard.

I'll give you a hint on #2 It's a former World Champion who fought in 24 different Countries.

Good Luck!

Comment

Isn't 5 Vitali Klitschko?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        It's Haugen right? Ugly bastard. Fun to watch.... sometimes.
        Yeah, Haugen is looking rough, he really hasn't aged well.

Comment

Not Klitschko....unless you mean consecutive at any time in their career? Do you mean as champion, or just whenever?

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
            This is a great idea thx Battling Nelson my GF had a few points accumalated asuming they are transferable i'd love to donate them as a prize.
            Appreciated John.

God rest your grandfathers soul. I'm sure he's able to discuss his passion among peers where he is now.

Comment

Can't think of the others though.
              Benny you have 5 correct answers. I don't give you points for Zivic as there is a guy with many more losses when newspaperdecisions are taken into account.

As for no. 15 you are a VERY long way from the correct answer. I have forgotten a word in the question, so you might have misunderstood it. I'll correct it now. (Thanks to Bundana for mentioning that via PM).

Comment

Not Klitschko....unless you mean consecutive at any time in their career? Do you mean as champion, or just whenever?
                It's at any point point in their career.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Benny you have 5 correct answers. I don't give you points for Zivic as there is a guy with many more losses when newspaperdecisions are taken into account.

As for no. 15 you are a VERY long way from the correct answer. I have forgotten a word in the question, so you might have misunderstood it. I'll correct it now. (Thanks to Bundana for mentioning that via PM).

Damn right! Ok, I get it now though. It's basically the opposite question.

Comment

Damn right! Ok, I get it now though. It's basically the opposite question.

Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by hhascup View Post
                      I just got home from Ring Announcing the NJ Golden Gloves and I will be doing the same tomorrow at the Prudential Center. I'll wait until Sunday night or even Monday before I answer these.

Almost all of these questions have been asked before, so they shouldn't be too hard.

I'll give you a hint on #2 It's a former World Champion who fought in 24 different Countries.

Good Luck!

That's not a hint! That's just showing off!

Comment

Working...
                      X