No announcement yet.

who were you rooting for in the ali/frazier fight of the century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who were you rooting for in the ali/frazier fight of the century

I liked both fighters but cheered for joe because he was smaller and I was a short ten year old at the time. Who were you rooting for?

Frazier 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Frazier 100%
      Absolutely. I didn't like Ali then and I don't like him now. He deserves every bit of suffering he's going through now and I have no sympathy. I was 12 when this fight happened and I was over the moon when Frazier won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennyhill View Post
        Absolutely. I didn't like Ali then and I don't like him now. He deserves every bit of suffering he's going through now and I have no sympathy. I was 12 when this fight happened and I was over the moon when Frazier won it.

Aren't you a delightful little c*nt.

Comment

What did Muhammad do to you? lmfao, you've got issues

Comment

I was rooting for Ali. Lost 50 cents on it.

Comment

Oh great, another alt with an agenda.

Comment

I wasn't born yet. All you guys were around back then? It was over forty years ago.

Comment

I wasn't either but liked Frazier a little more. Man that third fight was tough and close.

Comment

Ali vs Frazier

I saw the fight live with my brother-in-law. We were in the upper
                    Level...between $20-25.

We rooted for Joe

Comment

Working...
                    X