Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel vindicated for calling BULL**** on Berto's Haiti excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this tfread certainly brought the best out of wll of us! Myself included.I apologize for my cancer comment as it was tasteless & not thought through before I posted it...was just upset about the thread title as I thought bertos humanitary effort was admirable.I lost my cool & overreacted without thinking if the ramifacations of my comments.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      this tfread certainly brought the best out of wll of us! Myself included.I apologize for my cancer comment as it was tasteless & not thought through before I posted it...was just upset about the thread title as I thought bertos humanitary effort was admirable.I lost my cool & overreacted without thinking if the ramifacations of my comments.
      Well done mate good lad

Comment

honestly, who cares either way? Its like people want to make too big of a deal about everything. If his family died and it hurt him then thats sad. If he just didnt feel ready for Shane or got paid off then thats what it is also. So what. Does it really matter that much? He still fought a very good guy in Quintana and now Shane is fighting Floyd. Is that really something to complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          HBO knew it, Haymon knew it and Berto knew it.
          I hate that ****head Al Haymon, he seems to really protect his fighters by picking weaker fights for them.

Comment

So............ Berto chased and pleaded for a fight with Mosley for over a year because he wanted to pull out? Mosley had no interest in Berto. He said it over and over. Berto chased after Mosley because it was the biggest fight he could. Just because you feel Berto would lose doesn't mean he was looking for a way out. Hell he is the one that wanted the fight in the first place. Its not logical for him to intentionally bail on something he wanted that bad.

Comment

Jack I guess you forgot that Berto wanted Mosley early last year and Shane wanted no parts. If the earthquake didnt happen they wouldve fought by now. You act like he planned that earthquake. Lives were lost, families were torn apart. Screw a boxing fight man.

Comment

damn shame

Comment

man the ppl on this forums are poor excuses for human beings. i duuno wats wrond wit u lames. ya think ya understand how everything in the world works. u cnt understand how a person feels unless ur in their shoes. but yet u claim u kno what ur tlkin about.

im american, but this is exactly why the rest of the world doesnt like us. makes me sad honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    man the ppl on this forums are poor excuses for human beings. i duuno wats wrond wit u lames. ya think ya understand how everything in the world works. u cnt understand how a person feels unless ur in their shoes. but yet u claim u kno what ur tlkin about.

im american, but this is exactly why the rest of the world doesnt like us. makes me sad honestly.
                    cosign. like really is a boxing match more important then the lives of ppl being torn apart?

Mosley is the biggest fight of his career, and with Haiti going on how can he be 100% focused on preparing for the fight. You really want him to hop into the ring with a fighter like Mosley wen his mind is somewhere else? Those are the same people that woulda screamed Berto is garbage and a fraud if he had lost that fight.

not caring because these ppl arent "american" is why we are hated across the world. 9/11 we wanted ppl to care so why cant we do the same for others, in an even bigger disaster.

Comment

Working...
                    X