Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Reviewer in a NY paper said it was old school, anti women, chauvinistic mysogynistic nonsense. So I'll probably see it although I despise Tarantino.

Comment

**** was weak. Especially the ending. ****in pointless 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Female Reviewer in a NY paper said it was old school, anti women, chauvinistic mysogynistic nonsense. So I'll probably see it although I despise Tarantino.
        you know what I hate that Tarantino has to tone it down now in the METOO age like bro just do ya thang.

he actually toned it down a lot and it wasn't anti women, chauvinistic, mysogynistic, if anything his films usually empower women. Women are usually the good guys, the heroes and main characters in his film. The women also kill a ton of bad guys and in the most bad arse manner. So this female reviewer is probably like one of them really annoying critics who's all anti-man and pretends shows like that HBO GIRLS show wasn't a total piece of crap.

Comment

haven't seen it yet . Just came here to say avengers endgame sucked major balls. that actor that plays captain america has so cringey acting skills i couldn't stare at him. and i thought ben Affleck was bad

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
            **** was weak. Especially the ending. ****in pointless 2 hours and 45 minutes.
            Eh I don't believe you. There's always a lot more going on in a tarantino movie if you really look than you can fully pick up the first viewing.

There isn't a tarantino movie I don't like. I even like the unpopular ones.

Comment

Hey the movie overall was disappointing but BUTT hold on

Tarantino exposed Bruce Lee, Bruce was talking hard about taking ali and cliff took his ass out like the karate movie star he was.

Comment

saw this over the weekend. completely disappointed. wow. easily his worst film. completely fooled by the good reviews and praise this was getting. almost came close to walking out and i never walk out on a movie no matter how bad it is. but this movie went on and on and didn't go anywhere!!!!!!!! it was just a compilation of random scenes. i don't even know what the whole movie was about by the end of it. and the ending was insane not in a good way. and what's tarantino's obsession with feet??? can't believe he's directing star trek next.

save ur money on this one. it's a complete mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Lol I heard some crazy ass review by some lady who was saying she didn't like it cuz Quentin didn't tell a backstory to make the Manson girls more sympathetic. She should quit reviewing movies & be a standup comedian. She funny af.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lol I heard some crazy ass review by some lady who was saying she didn't like it cuz Quentin didn't tell a backstory to make the Manson girls more sympathetic. She should quit reviewing movies & be a standup comedian. She funny af.
                    The reviewer was parti ularly angry that the Sharon Tate charactor was silent or didnt talk much. She said Tartantino "stole her voice" or something like that.

Movie and music and book reviewers are just frustrated because they know they dont have talent enough to make a product. It is envy.

Comment

Didn't see it yet but I heard that Tarantino really showcased his foot fetish with this one. Yuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X