Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman says Danny cherrypicks his welterweight opponents and struggles with them any

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman says Danny cherrypicks his welterweight opponents and struggles with them any

Struggles with them anyways

Comment

A coward like Keith who runs backwards in the ring like a little scared bish has no right to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        A coward like Keith who runs backwards in the ring like a little scared bish has no right to talk.
        What do you think about Puerto Rican superstar Danny Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          What do you think about Puerto Rican superstar Danny Garcia?
          GIFT Garcia.

Comment

Garcia has a better resume than Thurman and Porter combined and than all the other welterweights for that matter. Put some respeck on his name. He finds a way to win and I'd fancy him to beat most of the top WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Garcia has a better resume than Thurman and Porter combined and than all the other welterweights for that matter. Put some respeck on his name. He finds a way to win and I'd fancy him to beat most of the top WW.
              That's true good post green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Honestly we should be seeing Thurman vs Garcia not Porter. I like the Porters but the sport of boxing needs unified champs but instead PBC will give us the Thurman vs Porter winner vs Avanesyan and Garcia will fight Berto. Than the winners will probably fight Broner and Lamont Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                  me too

there is a target on Swifts back because he had two close fights....woopie dee doo

When you arent fighting no names back to back..close fights happen.

I wish some of these newbies would understand that about boxing. You are only as good as the competition you face. Yet its idiots trying to minimize the importance of a fighter's resume when analyzing how good they are

any fighter with talent can look like a future great fighting overmatched opponents

Comment

Well he is right, yes Danny has a good resume at 140, but at welterweight he looks somewhat out of his depth. His power isn't there and he is struggling with the guys he ends up cherry picking. He is the WBC Champion(a belt he was ridiculously gifted) and he is calling out Andre Berto. But then again unless you choose to ignore his dad already spilled their MO.

Comment

Working...
                    X