Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman says Danny cherrypicks his welterweight opponents and struggles with them any

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds about right.

Comment

So true. Portman beats Garcia, but I think at this point Garcia wouldn't take that challenge. He likes them bum papa haymon feeds him.

Comment

Garcia's 140 resume is very impressive but at 147 he is just another Tim Bradley who also had a stellar campaign at 140. Garcia I heard is ranked #1 at 147?? Why because he best Malignaggi and Guerrero what a joke, he's been beating faded older champs who are desperate for a paycheck.

Crawford-Garcia is a PPV o would gladly fork over $70 but at this rate Garcia isn't fighting anybody with a pulse. It's like after the matthysse he's scared to fight a puncher.

Comment

I'm a big Thurman fan but I doubt he'd move up to 154 and immediately face name after name up there

DSG put in work at 140, now within 5 months he fought two names Paulie and Guerrero, one guy Thurman was calling out himself a couple of years ago to get names on his resume "Don't duck me thun"

Love Thurman but he needs to chill out, DSG is a 2 weight champ and was former Ring champ at 140 legit

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Garcia's 140 resume is very impressive but at 147 he is just another Tim Bradley who also had a stellar campaign at 140. Garcia I heard is ranked #1 at 147?? Why because he best Malignaggi and Guerrero what a joke, he's been beating faded older champs who are desperate for a paycheck.

Crawford-Garcia is a PPV o would gladly fork over $70 but at this rate Garcia isn't fighting anybody with a pulse. It's like after the matthysse he's scared to fight a puncher.
            You "heard" wrong. He isn't #1 in any boxing website/publication

Boxingscene.com: #6
            Ring: #6
            TBRB: #6
            ESPN: #4
            TSS: #6
            Sky Sports: #4

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              me too

there is a target on Swifts back because he had two close fights....woopie dee doo

When you arent fighting no names back to back..close fights happen.

I wish some of these newbies would understand that about boxing. You are only as good as the competition you face. Yet its idiots trying to minimize the importance of a fighter's resume when analyzing how good they are

any fighter with talent can look like a future great fighting overmatched opponents
              Nah there is a target on his back because he is a champ and brings some change

Comment

Guerreros not a true ww???? didnt you fight him Thurman?

Comment

Working...
                X