Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these games should I play through next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

'Castlevania : Lords of Shadow'
    - Never heard of it

'Condemned : Criminal Origins'
    - Never heard of it

'Dragon Age : Origins'
    - Wasn't really a fan of it on PC. Much more linear than expected. Combat is kinda meh. I did play it for days though.

'Dark Souls' (I've actually played this one, but only for about half an hour.) -
    Good reviews AFAIK but never played it.

'Fallout 3' Played it on PC and even with nice mods got bored of it rather quickly.

'Ninja Gaiden 2'

'Skyrim'
    - I don't get why people are so in love with this game. To me it feels like you're playing a swords and magic MMO by yourself. Personally I enjoyed Morrowind and Oblivion on PC more than I did Skyrim on 360.

'Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway'
    - No clue

'Crackdown'
    - No clue

I have tons of others laying around the house, but these are the ones I see before me right now. So what say you guys?

(If this goes well this could become a regular thing.)
    I'd say DA:O, Skyrim and Fallout 3 are all worth the play, but for me they lost their novelty rather quickly.

Comment

By GOW do you mean 'Gears of War'? Because I've already beaten the **** out of all 3 of those games. Kinda disappointed to hear that the ME sequels didn't live up to what was laid out in the first title : The first ME game is probably my favorite game of this generation, so it sucks to hear that the series went off the rails after it.

I'll still pick up the sequels one of these days to experience them for myself, though. They're too cheap not to.
      I love ME2, it's my favorite, and both 2 and 3 play well, but the ending to the series is so horribly disappointing. It's better off beating ME1 and living with that as is. Make up whatever you want. Unless you'd be okay with playing ME2 and accepting the ridiculous cliff hanger, or looking up ME3's story online.

Comment

By GOW do you mean 'Gears of War'? Because I've already beaten the **** out of all 3 of those games. Kinda disappointed to hear that the ME sequels didn't live up to what was laid out in the first title : The first ME game is probably my favorite game of this generation, so it sucks to hear that the series went off the rails after it.

I'll still pick up the sequels one of these days to experience them for myself, though. They're too cheap not to.
        Yup, add some telekinesis to Gears and boom, you have ME 2 and 3. It went from being totally original to more of the same 3rd person shooter gameplay. I'll just never forget that ME 1 gameplay. Instead of ammo, guns overheated. That was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Yup, add some telekinesis to Gears and boom, you have ME 2 and 3. It went from being totally original to more of the same 3rd person shooter gameplay. I'll just never forget that ME 1 gameplay. Instead of ammo, guns overheated. That was awesome.
          Changing the controls into a GoW clone disappointed me as well. ME2 is totally worth playing through, multiple times even.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Changing the controls into a GoW clone disappointed me as well. ME2 is totally worth playing through, multiple times even.
            True, cept now that I've found deadspace, I ain't touching nothing else until I'm done with the series.

Comment

Fallout 3 or skyrim, they are a level aboe the rest of that list.

I'd certainly reccomend bioshock 1 and infinate, and dead space 1 and 2

dead space 1 and 2 are like 10 hours a piece so rent them for the weekend

Comment

Nah, Skyrim is teh most overrated game from this gen.

Comment

I dont get the hate for Skyrim its easily the best Console RPG for a long time I haven't played Morrowind but Skyrim is miles better then Oblivion on 360 and better then Dragon age, Witcher 2

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Nah, Skyrim is teh most overrated game from this gen.
                    Freaking Maisie Williams.

"They're dead, like SO dead. My motha, and my brotha, are DEAD."

Comment

Working...
                    X