Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these games should I play through next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these games should I play through next?

As I've said here numerous times, I'm backlogged on video games right now. Even after my original 360 and PS3 burned out on me I still continued to buy games for them because A.) I'm a collector, B.) I knew I'd buy the consoles again sometime, and C.) A lot of the games were ridiculously cheap. Combine all of those factors together and it's the perfect storm for a library of untouched games, which is exactly what I'm sitting ontop of right now.

I'm currently finishing up 'Red Dead Redemption', busting my ass to 100% it because I'm cursed with being a completionist ****. After that I'll run through the 'Undead Nightmare' DLC but that likely won't take very long to complete and I'm unsure of what game to play through next, so I figured I'd put it in the hands of you ****s : I'll list some of the 360 titles I'm thinking of playing through for the first time and whatever gets the most votes is what I'll end up playing.

This could end up pretty badly given what pricks you guys are, but I'm leaving it in your hands.

Alright, so here are some of the unplayed 360 games I currently see sitting on my coffee table...

'Castlevania : Lords of Shadow'

'Condemned : Criminal Origins'

'Dragon Age : Origins'

'Dark Souls' (I've actually played this one, but only for about half an hour.)

'Fallout 3'

'Ninja Gaiden 2'

'Skyrim'

'Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway'

'Crackdown'

I have tons of others laying around the house, but these are the ones I see before me right now. So what say you guys?

(If this goes well this could become a regular thing.)

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    As I've said here numerous times, I'm backlogged on video games right now. Even after my original 360 and PS3 burned out on me I still continued to buy games for them because A.) I'm a collector, B.) I knew I'd buy the consoles again sometime, and C.) A lot of the games were ridiculously cheap. Combine all of those factors together and it's the perfect storm for a library of untouched games, which is exactly what I'm sitting ontop of right now.

I'm currently finishing up 'Red Dead Redemption', busting my ass to 100% it because I'm cursed with being a completionist ****. After that I'll run through the 'Undead Nightmare' DLC but that likely won't take very long to complete and I'm unsure of what game to play through next, so I figured I'd put it in the hands of you ****s : I'll list some of the 360 titles I'm thinking of playing through for the first time and whatever gets the most votes is what I'll end up playing.

This could end up pretty badly given what pricks you guys are, but I'm leaving it in your hands.

Alright, so here are some of the unplayed 360 games I currently see sitting on my coffee table...

'Castlevania : Lords of Shadow'

'Condemned : Criminal Origins'

'Dragon Age : Origins'

'Dark Souls' (I've actually played this one, but only for about half an hour.)

'Fallout 3'

'Ninja Gaiden 2'

'Skyrim'

'Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway'

'Crackdown'

I have tons of others laying around the house, but these are the ones I see before me right now. So what say you guys?

(If this goes well this could become a regular thing.)
    I only played Skyrim and Fallout 3 on your list Skyrim is a classic Fallout 3 is good but overrated but then again I felt the same way about Red Dead Redemption

Comment

Deadspace rules!!!!

Comment

I'm getting super bored with 'Red Dead Redemption' now. I mean, it's still an amazing game, and I was highly entertained throughout the course of the storyline, but like most of Rockstar's "sandbox" games - The "go anywhere, do anything" aspect of the game is mostly an illusion.

The same is also true of the 'Elder Scolls' games. I've been a huge fan and 'Morrowind' is still one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, but for whatever reason people really exaggerate how much there is to do in these games - They're about as deep as a puddle in the grand scheme of RPGs.

That's not to say that Rockstar and Bethesda don't make some seriously good games. It's just that those games (outside of the storylines) get ridiculously boring after just a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Deadspace rules!!!!
          So I've heard, but it's not exactly on my list, is it?

Comment

Fallout 3 is a blast.

Comment

So I've heard, but it's not exactly on my list, is it?

As good as it is, it's almost embarrassing that I've never played it before. After this, it's Bioshock for me.

Comment

I'm getting super bored with 'Red Dead Redemption' now. I mean, it's still an amazing game, and I was highly entertained throughout the course of the storyline, but like most of Rockstar's "sandbox" games - The "go anywhere, do anything" aspect of the game is mostly an illusion.

The same is also true of the 'Elder Scolls' games. I've been a huge fan and 'Morrowind' is still one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, but for whatever reason people really exaggerate how much there is to do in these games - They're about as deep as a puddle in the grand scheme of RPGs.

That's not to say that Rockstar and Bethesda don't make some seriously good games. It's just that those games (outside of the storylines) get ridiculously boring after just a few hours.
                Skyrim has more of side quests way more then the story quests the actual campaign is not really that long maybe 20 hours the side quests easily adds 30+ hours

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  As good as it is, it's almost embarrassing that I've never played it before. After this, it's Bioshock for me.
                  At least I'm not the only one playing through games the rest of these guys finished like 6 years ago going "damn, this is pretty good!"

I've not played any 'Bioshock' or 'Dead Space' games whatsoever. I also never played a single 'Assassin's Creed' title or finished 'Mass Effect', let alone any of it's sequels.

I'll be playing catch-up for the next year or so.

Comment

I haven't played any of 'em, but I'd say Fallout 3. Since I been planning on playing that one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X