No announcement yet.

Where's Saturday night live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Saturday night live?

AOC comes out with a plan saying you don't have to work to get paid. No planes, no fuels, tear down all buildings and build new ones and on and on. How can Saturday night live didn't have a skit on it?

Can't believe people still watch that shyt. It's been a long running joke that SNL hasn't been funny in years.

When I have kids some day I'll blow their minds by telling them, "When I was your age, SNL was funny and much of their cast went on to be big stars."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Can't believe people still watch that shyt. It's been a long running joke that SNL hasn't been funny in years.

When I have kids some day I'll blow their minds by telling them, "When I was your age, SNL was funny and much of their cast went on to be big stars."
      Funny you say that. We were watching old re runs last night. I don't watch these days but the old stuff was funny.

Comment

Worst part of SNL is the guest bands. Yeah I know I'm old school and now Im sounding like my father but the popular music of 2019 is awful.

Baldwin's charicature of Trump isn't funny. It SHOULD be, but it's not.

Comment

SNL blows for the most part. Especially Kenan Thompson lol, he's ****in terrible.

The Kavanaugh Hearing was hilarious though Damon nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Funny you say that. We were watching old re runs last night. I don't watch these days but the old stuff was funny.
            Old stuff was amazing. A lot of talent has passed through those doors.

Comment

Ooh man, AOC is like the female...

Comment

SNL would probably have better ratings if they just went with reruns. I have no idea why it's still on.

Comment

I've watched SNL skits here & there. Its not 100% unfunny, but its not like it was in the Sandler/Spade/Farley/etc days. They definitely do too much sjw bs these days I've noticed that in some of the skits I've watched.

Comment

Working...
                  X