Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALEB PLANT THINKS MIKE LEE IS a SOFT WHITEBOY! "HE WONT SURVIVE A DAY WHERE IM FROM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant is a white boy himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      He didn't mention race at all, click bait thread.
      That's WAR MIKEY for you. A stupid lying ass hole stirring up sht.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        How’s he making a meal of it? He’s world champion at his weight class. What the **** are you even complaining about?
        I don't wana hear "he couldn't last a day where I come from" where's he from Swaziland? No hes from some American city where if you listen in school you can be anything you want go to uni, get a scholarship or some **** and be a success. No one cares about the small obstacles you've had to overcome on life many people have them, it's not that deep

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          True that. I come from a 3rd world country, not easy. Parents should take their kids over to 3rd world countries so they can appreciate what they take for granted here. Hot water? Electricity? Wifi? AC? Drinking Water? Yeah, its not promised over there.
          What third world country? I’ve been to several. Which one are you talking about?

I’ve live without AC, tricity, drinking water, what does the first world owe the third world.

Who is holding your people back from building up their own economy, infrastructure, water purification plants.

Is laziness, could laziness play a big part in holding back the great minds of your great country?

I’m a Mexican Jew, in one generation, just one, we owned our homes, never asked white men for help, saved our lil money, got educated, in Mexico, USA, Israel, etc.

I had no idea I was entitled to be angry for being poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            What third world country? I’ve been to several. Which one are you talking about?

I’ve live without AC, tricity, drinking water, what does the first world owe the third world.

Who is holding your people back from building up their own economy, infrastructure, water purification plants.

Is laziness, could laziness play a big part in holding back the great minds of your great country?

I’m a Mexican Jew, in one generation, just one, we owned our homes, never asked white men for help, saved our lil money, got educated, in Mexico, USA, Israel, etc.

I had no idea I was entitled to be angry for being poor.
            Ummmm you have issues dude. And going to 3rd world country resorts dont count. What are u talking about owning homes etc? what does that have to do with people that don't have education, water, electricity or whatever. Its not about you, no one cares about you. These things exist and Im from Dominican Republic so go there and visit the countryside. Dont stay in a 5 star hotel bozo.

Comment

f
              Ummmm you have issues dude. And going to 3rd world country resorts dont count. What are u talking about owning homes etc? what does that have to do with people that don't have education, water, electricity or whatever. Its not about you, no one cares about you. These things exist and Im from Dominican Republic so go there and visit the countryside. Dont stay in a 5 star hotel bozo.
              Ok, so I have issues for trivializing your impoverished country. Ok... yep... that’s whose fault?

The IMF, the world bank? a banana republic, got it.. the evil gringos are steady scheming 24/7 to suppress the intelligentsia in your amazing country. Baseball players is a chief export, yes or no?

Didn’t baseball Ortiz get shot up in your great country?

Yeah, I spent time in Mexico, with my people.
              I see no need to dumpster dive in the meirda you call home.

I’d rather go back to visit my bros in cartegena or Santa Marta Colombia.

I’ll call you el catrin, or crappy Spanish speaker...
              I can imagine how colloquial and silly your Spanish is.

America needs you for your genius?

Carry on el catrin.

Seanz caceres y que puto.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                What part does he make that statement ?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Plant is a white boy himself.
                  Only on the outside. His soul is dark skinndid.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    f

Ok, so I have issues for trivializing your impoverished country. Ok... yep... that’s whose fault?

The IMF, the world bank? a banana republic, got it.. the evil gringos are steady scheming 24/7 to suppress the intelligentsia in your amazing country. Baseball players is a chief export, yes or no?

Didn’t baseball Ortiz get shot up in your great country?

Yeah, I spent time in Mexico, with my people.
                    I see no need to dumpster dive in the meirda you call home.

I’d rather go back to visit my bros in cartegena or Santa Marta Colombia.

I’ll call you el catrin, or crappy Spanish speaker...
                    I can imagine how colloquial and silly your Spanish is.

America needs you for your genius?

Carry on el catrin.

Seanz caceres y que puto.
                    Lol NVM dude, you are obviously a Ret-a-rd and a troll.

Comment

Lol NVM dude,free you are obviously a Ret-a-rd and a troll.
                      Actually I’m not, and I’m rather well known by a. Lot of guys on this site. .off line we talk, exchange photos, and give each other advice.

You really look stupid right now.. but I guess people who feel sorry for themselves come off that way.

I have factually made fools, tools like you, look stupid.
                      I’m a troll you say, 10 years posting, you are unknown son. Lol all you want..

I’ve already posted pics, docs, links, my addressin Tokyo.

Who are you again, lol puto, grasp a clue... pendejo..

Comment

Working...
                      X