Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALEB PLANT THINKS MIKE LEE IS a SOFT WHITEBOY! "HE WONT SURVIVE A DAY WHERE IM FROM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALEB PLANT THINKS MIKE LEE IS a SOFT WHITEBOY! "HE WONT SURVIVE A DAY WHERE IM FROM"

Caleb needs to do a Bhop while wearing a PBC T-shirt: “I’ll never let a white boy beat me! What’s wrong with cha’ll?!”

Comment

I didn’t know Caleb plant was Puerto Rican

Comment

If your name is "Caleb" you don't get to say anything about "white boy"...
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-24-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Okay enimem... slow down now. Trying the broner route i see.

Comment

Can’t view the video, but does he mention race? Or just say that he can’t survive where he’s from? If so he’s just mocking Lee for being a rich boy IMO.

From what I understand, Plant had a pretty brutal upbringing, and wasn’t his mom just killed by police a couple months ago?

Comment

he never said that **** u lying ass ho

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                If you're name is "Caleb" you don't get to say anything about "white boy"...
                I was high on that dude.

But he's looking dumb lately, trying to act though, street dude.

You should not talk about street anymore when you get you first big paycheck. Seems dude is in love with deep shyt ala Broner.

You should check a video where James Toney is giving some tips, he's just ignoring him half the time looking at his phone, not even looking at him while shaking hands.

There is something fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Can’t view the video, but does he mention race? Or just say that he can’t survive where he’s from? If so he’s just mocking Lee for being a rich boy IMO.

From what I understand, Plant had a pretty brutal upbringing, and wasn’t his mom just killed by police a couple months ago?
                  He didn't mention race at all, click bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I'm sick of all this ****, we all have had it hard stop whining and making a meal put of it. The only people i wana hear talking about a hard upbringing are victims of sexual abuse and rape or 3rd world countries in literal poverty, everybody else can stfu. Just live your life ohohhhhhhohohhohohhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                    X