No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    WBC is the MOST corrupt sanctioning body, nobody disputes that. Dillion Wyhte has been Wilder's mandatory for TWO YEARS and STILL they let Wilder fight whomever he wants. Seriously, what's that tell you?
    You don't know the difference between mandatory and #1 rank? I would have expected people posting here for some time to at least know the basics.

All sanctioning bodies are private en****** and do tend to look after their personal benefits. No questions about that. WBC is no holy cow either. However, amongst the sanctioning bodies, their ranking looks the most realistic to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
      In truth, Fury is pathetic ... he says that he is the lineal champion and defends him before a nobody ... and ESPN is so much a highlight to that fight fraud? Please!! Fury is the best without a doubt, but facing a taxi driver like that anyone looks ... I hope that in the fall he will face a good classified among the first 10, because to continue facing helpless damages the image he wants to project from the champion linear .... trash!
      Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
      Clearly you missed Max telling us that Schwartz was a #2 ranked contender according to one of the sanctioning bodies...or maybe he just said Schwartz IS a #2 and the big stool Fury left in the ring?
      Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
      Please my friend...that lazy german was put yesterday in ratings to pleased Arum, WBO was convinced by Top Rank to put him there...and you know that, you know that little tom is a bum, an opponent to did Fury looked good....only that and everybody know that fact...
      Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
      Yes, i know those things. sarcasm. Apologies if English isn't your forte. Big stool=big poop
      First of all, and for the big number 2 joke. Max would be proud.

Secondly, for the empathy toward our English speaking friend who's doing admirably, assuming English is not his first language.. Some dudes would have been all triggered and try to rip the guy's head off.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
      X