Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Coach: Canelo Does Not Have The Style To Beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's ludicrous,GGG's style plays perfectly into Canelo's strengths. Shields said it himself that Canelo prefers an opponent that comes straight at him and that's what Golovkin is known for.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      The article said Canelo jumping up to 2 was even with the catch-weight to fight a
      " difficult"fight with Jr... Chavez brings virtually nothing...
      Chavez brings size (he's massive) and a steel chin, especially against a JMW.

Lots of fighters have been beaten when climbing too much weight. I don't think that will be the case here, but it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        every word in your post is wrong. what world did you come from (TMT)
        MY bad! I thought you were someone else? I didn't read the name correctly. It's that guy with the pic of Floyd in a bed next to an IV. Something NY whatever...Always says dumb sht Floyd only fought PAc because he was old and always says dumb sht. Again my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
          If Canelo was going to avoid GGG than why fight for a lot less against a dangerous guy like Lemeiux? Saunders or Degale would make more sense financially and physically
          You wouldn't but to be fair Chavez Jr. if MOTIVATED is better than BOTH Lemuix and Saunders. Lemuix lost to a career 154lber. And Andy Lee got TKO's by Chavez in 7 rounds. Saunders fought to an MD with Saunders. I would bet the FARM on Canelo to beat either one of those two.

Comment

Lara with his pure Cuban boxer background is like kryptonite to GGG's style imo. Lara has been begging for this fight for years for a reason. You want big fights Lara? Try not stinking out the joint whenever you're put on the world stage. Also, Lara-Williams was the worst robbery of the last 15-20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              You wouldn't but to be fair Chavez Jr. if MOTIVATED is better than BOTH Lemuix and Saunders. Lemuix lost to a career 154lber. And Andy Lee got TKO's by Chavez in 7 rounds. Saunders fought to an MD with Saunders. I would bet the FARM on Canelo to beat either one of those two.
              I agree about Chavez Jr.If he can't make weight I hope he doesn't kill himself to do it.Jr already has bank.Take the financial hit and fight comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Lara with his pure Cuban boxer background is like kryptonite to GGG's style imo. Lara has been begging for this fight for years for a reason. You want big fights Lara? Try not stinking out the joint whenever you're put on the world stage. Also, Lara-Williams was the worst robbery of the last 15-20 years.
                Lol heavy on the backfoot backing up against the ropes and letting ggg cut the ring off is kryptonite to ggg? Lol okay. Did you start watching boxing last year?

Comment

Yes he does. Dude has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Yes he does. Dude has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
                    Yep Ronnie Shields has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to boxing. But you do. It makes perfect sense. I would love to live on your planet.

I particularly appreciated your explanation as to why you think Shields is way off. Very instructive.

Comment

Something tells me, we will never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X