Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Director: "Violent Islamic Extremism Cases In Every State" 900 Investigations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I don't know if you can destroy ISIS though. What Does that mean? I think we can bomb the **** out of them, cut off their supply lines, destroy the oil fields, but in the end I think it will take boots on the ground and that will be a monumental mistake for Obama.

Not to mention the confusion of who is on our side and who isn't. Who do we support, who do we attack. ISIS is bad, but so is Assad. Iran is also bad, and so is Russia. Yet they are all fighting each other, they are all vying for power.

It's not good man, and I don't think it's winnable. I wouldn't want to be president that's for sure.
    we beat hitler we can beat ISIS.

we just have to invest in doing it and talk to our saudi "partners" who fund ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      we beat hitler we can beat ISIS.

we just have to invest in doing it and talk to our saudi "partners" who fund ISIS.
      Hitler and Nazism is not radical Islam. I have said this over and over and I don't understand why people don't get it.

Hitler carried a political ideology, yes. Islam is a political ideology as well, but with the weight of a god, and afterlife and a holy book that is thousands of years old.

It's different. It's the same way I tell people, those shooters in San Bernadino we not members of ISIS. They were very day Americans (at least he was) who became radicalized.

Comment

Hitler and Nazism is not radical Islam. I have said this over and over and I don't understand why people don't get it.

Hitler carried a political ideology, yes. Islam is a political ideology as well, but with the weight of a god, and afterlife and a holy book that is thousands of years old.

It's different. It's the same way I tell people, those shooters in San Bernadino we not members of ISIS. They were very day Americans (at least he was) who became radicalized.
        sigh...

i disagree. CATEGORICALLY.

if you're obama cuah,

WHAT WOULD YOU DO NOW TO COMBAT ISIS?

Comment

sigh...

if you're obama cuah,

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivil..._of_wahhabism/

Read, it'll only take 5 minutes.

Comment

sigh...

if you're obama cuah,

I would bomb the **** out of them, I think he's doing the right thing. What I'm saying is that I dont think there's a clear answer and I don't think he can defeat ISIS before he's out.

I don't think any other president will do it, I don't think Russia will do it. Hitler was one thing, what we are facing with radical Islam is much more dangerous IMO. Especially if someone in the Islamic world gets their hands on weapons comparable to Hitler and the power he had in his time.

Comment

We defeated Hitler, and Nazism still exists today, we killed Bin Laden, but Al Qaeda still exists, we removed the Taliban from power in Afghanistan, and they still exist.

Bombing these people only adds fuel to the fire. If you think about it, Islam is roughly 600 years younger than Christianity, so it's a much younger religion in global terms. If you look back to Christianity, and society in general in the 15the century then you'd notice there was a tremendous amount of reformation going on throughout Europe. It happened as a result of a huge spread of knowledge in the region, and the invention of the printing press which made it easier than ever for people to acquire knowledge was a major part of that, and religion has slowly, but surely been playing less and less of a role in our societies here.
              To me, that's where we're at with Islam, they need a reformation, and it needs to come from within, our bombs will not achieve this, it will only make Muslims more stoic in their beliefs, and increase resentment towards us.

Having said that, I doubt our governments would give a fcuk if all these Muslims didn't happen to live on top of most of the world's energy resources.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                ive read it.

i know about wahabis/salafi and saudi arabia.

what would you do if you are obama to defeat ISIS?

I would bomb the **** out of them, I think he's doing the right thing. What I'm saying is that I dont think there's a clear answer and I don't think he can defeat ISIS before he's out.

I don't think any other president will do it, I don't think Russia will do it. Hitler was one thing, what we are facing with radical Islam is much more dangerous IMO. Especially if someone in the Islamic world gets their hands on weapons comparable to Hitler and the power he had in his time.
                bombing wont get rid of them.

they are hiding and waiting out the airstrikes in tunnels

boots on the ground is needed.

take out ISIS now, secure your legacy, dont wait for arab boots on the ground. take the initiative and have your own timetable. the longer obama waits for the inevitable ground game that is needed, the more ISIS digs in syria. the more lone wolf terrorists like in san bernardino and boston and paris happen.

its common knowledge that if/when ISIS is defeated there's gonna be another one to take its place. it doesnt matter. you let the next president worry about that. you worry about ISIS now.

Comment

ive read it.

i know about wahabis/salafi and saudi arabia.

what would you do if you are obama to defeat ISIS?
                  I'd get every Syrian man fight to fit, train them and arm them. I don't know what Syrian forces and other Middle Eastern armies are up to either, they're closer and more at danger - they should be sent in.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I'd get every Syrian man fight to fit, train them and arm them. I don't know what Syrian forces and other Middle Eastern armies are up to either, they're closer and more at danger - they should be sent in.
                    impossible.

most of the syrians who stayed are either too scared or work for ISIS.

Comment

Sikh store-owner called terrorist and shot in the face in Michigan

Raw video here:
                      http://dailysikhupdates.com/breaking...e-in-michigan/

This is the result of the dumb**** hick mentality that you lounge posters have.

Comment

Working...
                      X