Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Director: "Violent Islamic Extremism Cases In Every State" 900 Investigations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    How in the world can you blame ISIS on Obama? I don't get that accusation. I know it's a republican talking point but when Obama came into office, he had to tke a giant bite of a **** sandwich.

He had 2 wars going, and a failed economy. If he would have stayed in Iraq, deaths would have piled up, and the criticism would have been that we can't win the war.

Since he pulled out, the criticism is that caused the vacuum that ISIS filled. Fuked either way but the one fact is, no war in Iraq, no ISIS. Plain and simple. That war was the biggest blunder in American history. George W will be known for that and only that.
    who was commander in chief when ISIS took control of Iraq and Syria?

you're not breaking any new ground blaming bush for wrecking Iraq and causing ISIS, but ISIS staying in existence IS ON OBAMA. ISIS gaining strength and gaining new footholds in afghanistan IS ON OBAMA.

He took the job of american president. he is responsible for what happens NOW in iraq and afghanistan. Libya is on him.

Being president means cleaning up after the guy before you.

Obama did well cleaning up bush's national mess, he's done a bad job cleaning up bush's international mess.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Your other puppet Obama is just as much of a fool for pulling out in a knee-jerk fashion instead of gradually while keeping a moderate level of troops in Iraq(listen to what McCain said about the botched exit of Iraq) while at the same time funding rebels in Syria which they KNEW were radical timebombs and couldn't be trusted.

Your current administration is responsible for the rise of Isis. You're trying to put all of your mistakes into the past by only blaming Bush jr. but they're actually a current continuing screw-up of your lousy dictatorship of a goverment.
      The pull out was far from knee jerk and it didn't matter when we did it. This fantasy you may have of Iraqi's being able to control that region as an independent country is BS. The moment Saddam was deposed, that region was fuked. Saddam was the only one that could have held that place together. Just like getting rid of Assad will be bad as well. He's a vicious dictator and a puppet for Iran but get rid of him and ISIS expands their territory and power.

It didn't matter if we did it today, yesterday, 5 years ago or 10 years from now. That war was the biggest catastrophe in American military history. They need to break that country up into 3 separate sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

you're not breaking any new ground blaming bush for wrecking Iraq and causing ISIS, but ISIS staying in existence IS ON OBAMA. ISIS gaining strength and gaining new footholds in afghanistan IS ON OBAMA.

He took the job of american president. he is responsible for what happens NOW in iraq and afghanistan. Libya is on him.

Obama did well cleaning up bush's national mess, he's done a bad job cleaning up bush's international mess.
        Isis is not a new group they just rebranded and changed their name from Al qaeda Iraq , they expanded their recruiting after the Arab spring this what happens in failed States different groups of militants take over and those militants then pledge allegiance to baddest group in the region.
        ISIS pledged their allegiance to Al Qaeda before they had their difference and after ISIS it will be a new name group that will get your panties in a bunch
        Last edited by Phenom; 12-16-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          There's well over a million christians(indigenous/native to those lands, unlike the muzscum invaders) living in the ME along with other minorities who aren't muzzed out. No coincidence that those people are peaceful and a credit to the human race.
          Sometimes you just gotta throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Also you sound borderline ******ed with all that slang and cussing. No surprise that you're talking about nuking, it fits right in with you.
          A diss from an idiot like you seems like a compliment I'll be honest. And brother I've been hearing about crazy **** going down in the middle east since I recall seeing **** on the news. At some point those guys just gotta go. And unlike you I'm not anti-Muslim I'm anti-dumb ****. And that whole region can't control itself & the people who aren't crazy are too shook, incapable or ***** to change anything there. And I didn't mention nuking anyone so idk wtf you are talking about there, but I feel confident that the next time a nuclear explosion goes off it'll be because of someone in the middle east & I just hope its someone lighting up that region & not some guy from that region lighting up some place in the US, UK or Sweden or some other random spot.

Comment

Ultimately you are correct, the blame is going to be on him because he is the president. I just step back and look at it from the perspective of, what would have made the difference either way.

Once Saddam was gone, Iraq was officially a cluster fuk and you know this. Now, if Obama would have stayed there until now let's say, you know the public opinion would have waned, and pressure would have been to get them out, especially when the bodies from the ied's and suicide bombings started to pile up.

It was a no win situation and I truly believe that. Now we have this huge vacuum, Assad is another violent dictator in the region, and I just hope we don't make the same mistake twice. That's why I actually liked what Ran Paul had to say.

He was the most honest, and intellectually sound guy on the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              A diss from an idiot like you seems like a compliment I'll be honest.
              You've got the mental capacity of a goldfish on life-support. You seem to get dumber every time I talk to you, not unlike that other pothead who's name isn't relevant enough for me to not forget over and over again.

And brother I've been hearing about crazy **** going down in the middle east since I recall seeing **** on the news.
              And you will continue to be spoonfed american propaganda down your throat. Your gag reflex has improved so much that there's plenty of room for it.

At some point those guys just gotta go. And unlike you I'm not anti-Muslim I'm anti-dumb ****.
              So you're not anti-muslim but you are a self-hater.

And I didn't mention nuking anyone so idk wtf you are talking about there.
              Not sure why you're back peddling on that now, you've come far enough already after displaying that you don't give a **** if the non-islamic innocents in the middle east get killed along with them. Brushing off those indigenous christians getting killed is quite classy, I'm sure you'd like it if I said similar things about the American military casualties in the ME.

You're so stupid that you don't even realise how close the middle east is to Europe which you just defended. Can you point this region out on a world map? Good luck nuking it while trying to keep the radiation out of Europe which would be impossible.
              Last edited by BKM-; 12-16-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

That's why I actually liked what Ran Paul had to say.

He was the most honest, and intellectually sound guy on the stage.
                Knowing this, would you consider voting for Rand Paul?

Comment

The pull out was far from knee jerk and it didn't matter when we did it. This fantasy you may have of Iraqi's being able to control that region as an independent country is BS. The moment Saddam was deposed, that region was fuked. Saddam was the only one that could have held that place together. Just like getting rid of Assad will be bad as well. He's a vicious dictator and a puppet for Iran but get rid of him and ISIS expands their territory and power.

It didn't matter if we did it today, yesterday, 5 years ago or 10 years from now. That war was the biggest catastrophe in American military history. They need to break that country up into 3 separate sections.
                  Do you even know about the timeline of events around the time the civil war in Syria started, the Americans pulling out of Iraq while keeping teenage farmers in charge of most of the country, and your goverments involvement in both countries? I don't think you do because anyone can see that it's the Obama administration's fault. Trouble may have continued in Iraq but it wouldn't have been 1/10th as bad if you had handled the situation accordingly.

You yanks truly should have elected McCain, he knew exactly how to handle the end of the Iraq invasion. Here's his quote I mentioned earlier:
                  http://mashable.com/2014/06/13/mccai.../#jk4D6jAFUGqM
                  "We had it won," McCain said in the interview, referring to the U.S. troop surge in 2007. "Gen. [David] Petraeus had the conflict won, thanks to the surge. And if we had left a residual force behind, we would not be facing the crisis we are today. Those are facts. Those are fundamental facts."

McCain added that all the U.S. had to do was leave a residual force behind, as the country has done in Bosnia, Korea, Germany and Japan; after the surge, he said, there was a stable government in Baghdad and the country was pacified.

"But President [Obama] wanted out, and now, we are paying a very heavy price," "But President [Obama] wanted out, and now, we are paying a very heavy price," he said, adding that he predicted in 2011 leaving Iraq was a mistake. "You can go back and look at the quotes."

The Obama administration destroyed Iraq just as much as Bush jr. did and did far worse damage to the ME as a whole. You can't put it all in the past to make your current selves look better.

Comment

islamic jihad happens BECAUSE of the religion.

no one is "shutting them down when they are coming up" because the religion allows them to come up.
                    I know Muslims in Detroit who ain't beheaded anyone. Its that region.

I'm obviously being dramatic cuz you can't just randomly go Hitler on & bulldoze the middle east or most of the middle east, but how exactly do you expect to get rid of all the f#cked up hornets in that hornets nest that might sting you in the future if you don't just eradicate the whole nest of 'em? All these things that are happening now seemed ill conceived or ill executed & eventually one of these nutjobs is gonna nuke NYC or London or some Super Bowl or World Cup game & I think at that point some nutty **** is gonna go down with the so called civilized countries helming it anyway.

Comment

some stats from the mclaughlin group video:

-56 people in america charged with ISIS affiliation and support,

Country of Origins:

Egypt
                      Somalia
                      Syria
                      Yemen
                      Jordan
                      Bosnia
                      Palestine
                      Ghana

-86% males, 26% Planning Attacks
                      -Most are U.S. residents or permanent citizens
                      -40% converts to Islam
                      - Individuals from clusters from Islamic Jihadi cells

*Updated to 71 men and women charged, 21 Convicted*

*Men outnumber women 6-1*
                      *Average Age 26*

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...isis-suspects/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...peratives-u-s/

So does this mean their is something the United States of America is doing to push and drive these U.S. Born Non Muslim people to that crazy isis shit?

Comment

Working...
                      X