Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite boxer past and present and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muhammad Ali. The man had it all. All Time.

Present... I'd say pacquiao if it wasn't for him being a ***** the last year or so. I'd even go with Kovalev but that guy turned out to be a racist. So I can't really say anyone is a favourite but Frampton is edging his way up there.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      Past: Erik Morales, boy had balls.

Present: Canelo, besides the understandable hate and mismanagement of his career, my family is related to his trainers, we share the same home town in Mexico. My neighbor makes his clothes. My dad used to live with Chepo's dad.
      I've been meaning to watch some more Erik Morales...

Nice link with Canelo

Comment

Past: Juan Manuel Marquez and Ricardo Lopez because of their beautiful style.

Present: Juan Francisco Estrada because of his beautiful style.

Comment

I'm gonna give my boy Sweet Pea a shoutout too! I wanted to keep my list short and simple but people are listing a lot so I'll add Sweet Pea to my list.

Comment

Present: Wlad
            Past: Ali

Comment

I was going to meantion Thomas Oosthuizen but his extra curricular activities just piss me off and he is self destructing.

Comment

present- do i really need to say?
                past- Juan manuel marquez, (morales very close runner up)

Comment

This one is tough, Roberto Duran or Pernell Whitaker for past.

Duran because of how he was able to maneuver himself on the inside, use head control and always be in position to throw and get his punches in. That, as well as his feints and how defensively equipped he was for his style. Prime Hopkins possessed the same appealing factors.

Whitaker because of how well rounded he was, exceptional inside fighter, great boxer, most precise body puncher I've ever seen and much like Mayweather, who I'll occasionally throw on this list as well, can beat you in a multitude of ways.
                  Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 10-15-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    present- do i really need to say?
                    past- Juan manuel marquez, (morales very close runner up)
                    Marquez fought in 5 divisions you hypocrite.

Comment

Tommy Hearns for all time, speed and power. Even named my son after him.

As for now probably Leo Santa Cruz though his Rigo ducking was hard to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X