Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will not accept blackmail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im starting to like Cotto more and more these days. He keeps saying the right things.

145 is not a division. Winning a 147 belt at that weight is CHEATING. Pacquiao and Roach are f**ing cheaters who try to get every single advantage they can, whilst fooling the casual fan into believing Pacquiao is the GOAT.

If Pacquiao wants the belt, make the fight at 147, and win it like a real champ.

Comment

Whitaker put his title on the line against Chavez at 145, Hopkins put his title on the line against Wright ae 170 (5 pounds under the weight) and against de la Hoya at 156 (4 pounds under the weight, 5 titles on the line). Cotto needs to man up.

If Paul Williams can come in at 145 and throw 1200+ punches over 12, Cotto can do what he does on the regular at 147. Pacquiao was pulling a ***** move when he wanted it to be 144 or less, but now Cotto is. This cat wants to fight with a safety net.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        Whitaker put his title on the line against Chavez at 145, Hopkins put his title on the line against Wright ae 170 (5 pounds under the weight) and against de la Hoya at 156 (4 pounds under the weight, 5 titles on the line). Cotto needs to man up.

If Paul Williams can come in at 145 and throw 1200+ punches over 12, Cotto can do what he does on the regular at 147. Pacquiao was pulling a ***** move when he wanted it to be 144 or less, but now Cotto is. This cat wants to fight with a safety net.

Very well. I can sense that this argument would fall back to "hating" or "racism".

Comment

i like manny,but im sick of people looking down and forgetting what cottos has done for/in the sport of boxing..so i hope him as the underdog to get it.

Comment

Manny should stop demending for te belt at 145.. If they want to fight for money, then do it at 145.. if they want to fight for belt... then do it at 147.. cotto take it at 147, why would he give it easily at 145? Does the belt depreciates it value?

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                No title fight unlles is at 147!!!!! Cotto is owning this idiots.
                You're not confident that cotto will retain the belt?

Comment

Originally posted by GoAltYourFace View Post
                  You're not confident that cotto will retain the belt?
                  I am confident Cotto will win (Check my bets for confirmation), but WW is 147 not 145. I don't like fighter defending belts at catchweight. Never had and never will.

Comment

New Tatoos and a new attitude to go along with them. It is looking like Cotto has opted to play the villain in this fight. Never heard him talk **** before and now he is finally coming into his own. November 14th is the date when all the BS comes to a halt and after the smoke clears we will have the true p4p champ still standing! Pacquiao or Cotto....doesn't matter both guys are true warriors representing the sport to the fullest!

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
                      New Tatoos and a new attitude to go along with them. It is looking like Cotto has opted to play the villain in this fight. Never heard him talk **** before and now he is finally coming into his own. November 14th is the date when all the BS comes to a halt and after the smoke clears we will have the true p4p champ still standing! Pacquiao or Cotto....doesn't matter both guys are true warriors representing the sport to the fullest!
                      Cotto is not trying to be the vllian. He is just not letting Pacquiao and the WBO push him around and control the negotiations of the fight. He said 145 and 145 it was, now he says 147 or no title. That is a man of honor right there, he keeps his word.

Comment

Working...
                      X