Clear All

Yeah , he's not great.

I'd watch him Vs Whyte though.

Comment

He's on the same Level as Dillian Whyte except he hasn't been KO'd yet

Comment

He's still better than Dillian Shyte.

Comment

Just goes to show how weak the division is when a guy like Miller is ranked so high. Only three fighters worth a damn in the division and they hold the belts. The rest are shyt.

Comment

Miller did control the entire fight and was never in any sort of danger even for a second. Had Wach not broken his hand, Miller would have cruised to a lopsided decision sort of how Wlad did against Wach.

Comment

Miller is crap...and what's new? Almost the entirety of the heavyweight division is crap. AJ has shown some what of a spark but needs 2018 to be a year of unifications and noting else to really take the division by the scruff of the neck.

Other than that, what else is there? Showtime and Haymon are looking to cash Wilder out with a big British pay day. Povetkin and Pulev have had the better part of a decade to prove themselves but have done little or nothing. Haye's body is broken, Bellew is a cruiser, Parker, Whyte at al are just lumbering giants.

The division is a shambles unless the likes of Dubois develop and develop quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hansen View Post
                i'm thinking he'll beat joshua if they fight...i don't think joshua is ready for him either.
                Lay off the drugs kid.

So far Miller will give some good entertaining fights against Whyte/Breazeale/Molina etc

Comment

He is a good talker, he actually has charisma which at HW is needed, Joshua is boring, Parker is plain, Wilder is ******ed. Who else?

Comment

If you guys can't see his strengths, then YDKSAB I guess. I'm not going to get into a big argument about it now because these things will become evident when he steps up, but the guy has qualities not often seen at HW. Fans don't even seem to know what actual "boxing" is anymore. They just look at the body language and to see how the final punches landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Miller did control the entire fight and was never in any sort of danger even for a second. Had Wach not broken his hand, Miller would have cruised to a lopsided decision sort of how Wlad did against Wach.
                      ^This guy was paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X