Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Celebrates After 12 Round Battle With Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Thats the face of a guy who knows that lost.

Also you seriously took 2 pictures and printed them 8 times in your article? Just zoomed in a little more each time? Thats ridiculous.
    **** off, ******. GGG´s face was a mess...against a Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He is totally clean of his face, Golovkin ended the fight with his face smashed
      You need some high contact lenses asap

Comment

Looks very unhappy, it was a close fight but I scored the fight for Golovkin
        It's a tough fight for Alvarez
        He has some great tools when he fights, slick combos and decent head movement

But he just couldn't keep Golovkin off him
        That gas tank isn't sufficient enough to keep someone like Golovkin from pushing forward
        A tough tough fight for him, and the rematch I predict will be even harder for him

Unsure if he makes it an immediate rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          Barely a scratch on his face. Now let's see GGGs face
          Lmao the funniest post overall, good one

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            You need some high contact lenses asap
            He is clean, look his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              Celebrates what?

LMAO........Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Moralesterible View Post
                before fight: canelo will dominate ggg bcos he's one dimensional, ggg is eurobum, ggg only beat cans

after fight: canelo proves ggg is human, ggg couldn't knock canelo, canelo true warrior

lol
                Expectation: GGG will knock him out, Canelo can't eat his overhand right or left hook to the body, Canelo can't box

Reality: Canelo outboxed him (nullified his right) for the most part, Canelo traded with him throughout the fight (landed over 40% of power shots), didn't even get stunned when he did get caught by GGG

Not looking for any moral victory I thought it was a great fight but that's the reality it goes both ways my friend

Comment

Didn't look like he wanted to go.
                  Originally posted by True That View Post
                  LMAO........Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    you see what you want to see

hopefully Team Bullshht don't roll out the excuses like Team Kovalev did

they said that Canelo could not take Golovkin's power

amongst a lot of other rubbish, that is what they said

and amongst a lot of other rubbish, that is what you said as well
                    I said that was what I saw, others see it their way. You got a problem comprehending English.

I don't speak for "they", only myself.

Find me all this rubbish I said about Canelo. Direct quotes.

And what have I said about Kovalev? I had no strong feelings either way in the rematch. I favored Ward to win but thought it was going to be vey interesting.

I know it convenient and lazy for you to loop me in with everyone you disagree with, step up your game.

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
                      Yeah I was thinking the same. Looks like he forced himself to party. A lot of people saying he lost so you know he's hearing that too.
                      I'm sure around him not too many people are saying that, if hope the people closest to me weren't saying that right after I poured my blood and sweat out.

I think he just knows.

I always thought Canelo was a tough guy and I've always believed he'll fight whoever. I gained more respect for him in this fight. He's a warrior and I'd take him into any battle. He fought well. He has nothing to be ashamed about. On that night I simply thought he got beat. And was absolutely deserving of a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X