Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Celebrates After 12 Round Battle With Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got whupped look at his face ! He will wait til GGG grows gray hair before he has the balls to fight him again

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Never have i seen a fighter and his ****** fanbase be so happy to get a draw
      Ignorant, the party was programmed winning or losing

Comment

Kick rocks you fake ass diva chump!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          He got whupped look at his face ! He will wait til GGG grows gray hair before he has the balls to fight him again
          He is totally clean of his face, Golovkin ended the fight with his face smashed

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Never have i seen a fighter and his ****** fanbase be so happy to get a draw
            Lmao on point

Comment

Barely a scratch on his face. Now let's see GGGs face

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Who says we are happy? A draw is what I scored it. 7-5 either way is understandable.
                I scored it a draw myself, and any of my last posts on this forum point to me not giving Canelo much of a chance.

People act as if those first rounds where Golovkin did **** were rounds for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Moralesterible View Post
                  before fight: canelo will dominate ggg bcos he's one dimensional, ggg is eurobum, ggg only beat cans

after fight: canelo proves ggg is human, ggg couldn't knock canelo, canelo true warrior

lol
                  LMAO Green K for that, they're just happy to get a draw, but the draw is not enough for real fans

Comment

Originally posted by Moralesterible View Post
                    before fight: canelo will dominate ggg bcos he's one dimensional, ggg is eurobum, ggg only beat cans

after fight: canelo proves ggg is human, ggg couldn't knock canelo, canelo true warrior

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      That is not the look of a guy who is celebrating. There's a fine line between the face of disgust and defeat, but I see defeat in Canelo.

Canelo is a true warrior, I sincerely believe that. I also believe he knows he didn't win that fight. That's just my opinion of course, others see it their way.

you see what you want to see

hopefully Team Bullshht don't roll out the excuses like Team Kovalev did

they said that Canelo could not take Golovkin's power

amongst a lot of other rubbish, that is what they said

and amongst a lot of other rubbish, that is what you said as well

Comment

Working...
                      X