Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salma Hayek VS JLO VS Miriah Carey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, surprised on the poll. All Salma has is ****. Peaked for sure in Dusk till Dawn but way too masculine of a face for me.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      sike?

what are you a Romo?

Swift is one deliciously looking piece of ass, I would love to lick her booty I have a feeling it taste like cheesecake and I love me some cheesecake

I'm not into skinny chick's, I'm more into jiggly booties that swallow thongs but there's something about Taylor that drives me loco

so respect my skinny hoe son!

I'm so desperate to get laid at this point, anything with a tail is a viable option. Just don't quote me being a goat- f.ucker

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

prime Mariah gets my vote

Comment

I've been in love with Mariah since I was 15 and I will never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            sike?

what are you a Romo?

Swift is one deliciously looking piece of ass, I would love to lick her booty I have a feeling it taste like cheesecake and I love me some cheesecake

I'm not into skinny chick's, I'm more into jiggly booties that swallow thongs but there's something about Taylor that drives me loco

so respect my skinny hoe son!
            she's on the top of my list of celebrities that I'd take a baseball bat to their
            head.

In her case, after wild sex, but still..she's one annoying biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              prime Mariah gets my vote

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              I've been in love with Mariah since I was 15 and I will never stop.
              War Mariah!!!!!!!

Comment

Definitely Salma.Mariah is nice-looking,but a tad overrated, and J-Lo hasn't looked good in years.

Comment

Working...
                X