Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you agree to drug tests for Marquez if you were Pacquiao's Handlers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you agree to drug tests for Marquez if you were Pacquiao's Handlers?

It seems a little strange to me that Pacquiao's handlers knowing that Marquez' new conditioning coach has a troubled past with performance enhancers would not agree to Marquez, and Hernandez' offer of dual thorough tests for both Marquez and Manny before the fight.

Technically it should even be an disadvantage for the smaller man, in this case Marquez, to do the test even if Pacquiao is also affected because he won't be as much.

What would you guys do assuming that you are NOT just a boxing fan, but had some financial interest in seeing Pacquiao coming out with the W?

I know I would agree to my fighter (Pacquiao) doing the tests and forcing Marquez to do em as well assuming I felt my fighter was squeaky clean.

no additional test. commision test thats it. no puss1es should be allowed to do otherwise.

Comment

Where do people get this ridiculous crap of pissing into a cup & have a drop of blood taken will weaken you or effect your performance in anyway, shape or form?

It's all ridiculous.

Brb going for a **** hopefully it don't drain me that badly I can't wipe my own ar5e!

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        It seems a little strange to me that Pacquiao's handlers knowing that Marquez' new conditioning coach has a troubled past with performance enhancers would not agree to Marquez, and Hernandez' offer of dual thorough tests for both Marquez and Manny before the fight.

Technically it should even be an disadvantage for the smaller man, in this case Marquez, to do the test even if Pacquiao is also affected because he won't be as much.

What would you guys do assuming that you are NOT just a boxing fan, but had some financial interest in seeing Pacquiao coming out with the W?

I know I would agree to my fighter (Pacquiao) doing the tests and forcing Marquez to do em as well assuming I felt my fighter was squeaky clean.
        they already went on record that they're satisfied with the current standards. demanding additional testing would only make them inconsistent.

Comment

Pac is confident in his abilities.

Why would he need more drug testing?

Only a very insecure and unconfident person would ask for additional testing.

At the end of the night it's skills that pay the bills. The other guy can roid up all he wants, but if he can't consistently hit you with speed and accuracy and if he can't prevent himself from getting hit then it's all useless.
          Last edited by ThePunchingBag; 11-09-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

add a poll to this to embarrass the *******s

Comment

I would have them do thr tests secretly so long as its mutually agreed to and only go public if someone tests positive.

Comment

LMAO @ the idea of Manny taking a random blood test for Marquez. He won't even do it for Mayweather. He's definitely hiding something!

Comment

there would be no point for several reasons:

fight is only a few days away now

pacs team obviously does not care about it

if jmm was in fact using peds, his coach who is an expert at beating tests would certainly beat whatever test they gave them

pac already beat jmm twice

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Pac is confident in his abilities.

Why would he need more drug testing?

Only a very insecure and unconfident person would ask for additional testing.

At the end of the night it's skills that pay the bills. The other guy can roid up all he wants, but if he can't consistently hit you with speed and accuracy and if he can't prevent himself from getting hit then it's all useless.
                    I honestly find this sort of view shocking! Everytime these guys step into the ring they are putting their health/lives at risk for entertainment...why would you be FOR steroids or anything dangerously performance enhancing...why not endorse plaster or other illegal tricks? I mean let a guy load up his gloves with bricks...if he can't consistently hit you with speed and accuracy its useless isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X