• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    sounds alot like hate to me their homie. tsk tsk
    Sounds like a lot of bum bum sniffing

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Only it was Rios who announced his retirement after Bradley stopped him, LMAO
      come on lil boy action are louder than words. Bradley is a drunk depressed living with livestock meanwhile Rios is grinding harder than ever looking for a fight, ortiz just pulled out, ruslan is shook, WAR RIOS.

PS: for those you closet fan like this guy, he'll be in vegas tomorrow for the boxing convention.

Comment

''bambam took that body shot pretty well there, paulie.''

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          He also ended his own career. So that's 5

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            He also ended his own career. So that's 5

Comment

Not to mention the untold damage he has done to his opponents hands.

Comment

Rios was a game fighter once but he came into his fight with Bradley in terrible shape and then he quit in the ring. He embarrassed himself. Why start a thread praising him until he redeems himself which he hasn't done yet? I was a Rios fan even though he was a walking punching bag against skilled boxers. He was game and tough and he could punch and take a punch. After the Bradley fight I became an ex Rios fan.

Comment

I think Bam Bam was a clear case of a fighter hitting the jackpot and then getting lazy and losing his fire. How much did he get for that fight in Macau against Pacquiao? He plummeted after that fight

Comment

He ended Miguel Acosta/Urbano Antillon for sure.

Comment

Oh how I wish him and Robert Guerrero would fight each other. Talk about who backs who up and who can take more punishment.

Comment

Working...
                      X