No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Turned Out To Be Duds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Yea JUST a left hook remember making a nice score on his fight with J Calzage.I still cant believe how so many did not see that coming.People always go overboard on punchers.They love their monsters but the thing about monsters is they go away when you turn the light on.And tech good boxing IS THE LIGHT.
    Me too. One of the few fight predictions I can boast about.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      dude wtf are you guys smoking

rigondeaux was a p4per for several years. beat donaire when he was one of the very best boxers on the planet in such a way as to prove 100% that he was not a dud! holy **** did you guys even see that fight? that dude was f#cking good! no shame in losing to lomachenko in his prime, 2 wieght classes up, when you're past your best.
      Its the way that he lost. There is alot of shame in that. Nobody expected him to quit, alot of people were picking him to beat Loma aswell. He was too hyped up and turned out a dud in his biggest fight

Comment

Matthew Hatton
        Prince Charles Martin

And i will add Bud Crawford if he continues to duck Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          List Em.

Prospect Of The Year 2014 Felix Verdejo, to put it in prespective in 2013 lomacehnko was named Prospect of the year and in 2015 Errol Spence was named prospect of the year.
          Totally dude just got knocked out.

Comment

Clifford Etienne

Samuel Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Lol TBf, doe, Price got a really raw deal.

All the dudes he lost to were steroid cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I also think its early to call Felix Verdejo a dud as OP brought up. I think Verdejo gots some personal issues + sh^t slowing him down thus he hasn't got where he's going yet more than he's not gonna get there eventually. So while I think he COULD BE a dud at a future date I don't think we've reached that date yet.
                Well 6hrs later OP might be right lol. I definitely didn't expect Verdejo to lose to this manufactured record guy.

I still say if this mfer can get his head on straight he'll be a title holder & a top 5ish guy, but this L is gonna need to be avenged & dude is gonna need to get serious with boxing now.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Clifford Etienne
                  Sh^t I'd argue Etienne was an overachiever not a dud. Guy didn't start boxing til he got sent to prison iirc. The fact he was...what maybe a top ten guy at one point...is amazing.

Comment

Come on, help me out here...guy was from overseas, I'm gonna say Australia. HBO was high on him as rugged and tough.

He took one good punch, and he was done, didn't want to fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Clifford Etienne

Samuel Peter
                      Peter got ruined by Wladimir.

WHO NECKS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X