Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Turned Out To Be Duds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyrell Biggs Gold Medalist knock out By Tyson , Paul Spadafra his best win was beating up Floyd in a sparring match than becomes a dud , Victor Passillas guy had talent watch him in the amateurs, he easily beat Joesph Diaz when they fought than becomes a dud as pro prior to the Olympics the guy got locked up for a year left 123 open for Joesph .That guy Delahoya signed Pitbull Frankie don't know his last name Gamboa looked like a mini Tyson than becomes a dud

Comment

Thomas Dulorme and David Price come to find. These guys were heavily hyped. Both lost to journeyman level fighters. David Price still has the type of punch to beat anyone in the division, but he seems to give up easily when he can't knock an opponent out in first 5 rounds or so.

Comment

Panchito bojado I think is his name

Comment

verdejos young and hasnt been beaten as far as im aware, give him his chance and he'll take it. I think david price has surely got to be a standout name, the hype was crazy over here in uk, it was seen as a formality that he was going to knock out tyson fury and if that fight got made fury would have been a big underdog lol. Ive never seen a fighter look so genuinely terrified in the ring, its absolutely compelling viewing because its like hes having a mental breakdown in there. i cant imagine what hes going to be like povetkin, who genuinely carries knockout power.

Comment

Chris Eubank Jnr

Comment

I thought James Kirkland was gonna be a beast and then along comes ishida from japan and destroys kirkland in like 4 rounds and he was never the same lost all his punch resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Tony Danza
                lmao, nice one.

Comment

Perhaps Andre Dirrell's best win was his controversial decision loss to Carl Froch.

Comment

Damn some of you cats are brutal naming guys who won a title or more than one title. I think only a few guys in each era would be a dud if they won a world title. Like ODLH & Loma for example. Most others might have under performed, but would be far from a dud.

I also think its early to call Felix Verdejo a dud as OP brought up. I think Verdejo gots some personal issues + sh^t slowing him down thus he hasn't got where he's going yet more than he's not gonna get there eventually. So while I think he COULD BE a dud at a future date I don't think we've reached that date yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Amir Imam maybe ?

Rigondeaux

dude wtf are you guys smoking

rigondeaux was a p4per for several years. beat donaire when he was one of the very best boxers on the planet in such a way as to prove 100% that he was not a dud! holy **** did you guys even see that fight? that dude was f#cking good! no shame in losing to lomachenko in his prime, 2 wieght classes up, when you're past your best.

Comment

Working...
                      X