Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After tonight, I hope PBC fans can finally get why fans of world boxers complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just take things one fight at a time? If you think your fighter got robbed, articulate it, no need to have this pre conceived notion your guy will never get a fair shake. This will most likely, somewhat ironically, hinder your objectivity instead.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Calm down, Tolstoy. Nobody is reading all that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        joke thief
        Sorry man my bad , I spent the whole time reading his novel and didn’t read the comments

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Sorry man my bad , I spent the whole time reading his novel and didn’t read the comments
          hahaha all good. I'm just glad somebody else got it.

Comment

You're a bigot. It doesn't surprise me of what type of fighters you always disparage look like. You're predictable and typical.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              I actually read this whole estrogen filled novel and while Inthink some of Boxing logics are $ this one is pure excuse making dog sh.it

So no Easten Europeans get a fair shake against any PBC and to make your argument even more pathetic you include American and Mexican fighters into the mix

So basically the whole sports againstbthe Eastern Europeans is what your saying and all the non Eastern Europeans blow up in weight too much

Dude unfortunately it’s to be expected that the home country fighters get the benefit with the judges of the fighter or who’s the A side and aligned with a power promoter

For the record Kov lost both fight not because hes Russian or because Wards American , it’s because Wards better and Golovkin won both fights against Canelo but lost on the cards because Canelos a earner and so far has never had a scorecard go against him

Boxings isn’t fought on a level playing field and never has been andnwhile it frustrates fans it’s the way it’s always going to be because if a fight goes the distance , the judges can score however they want because it’s so subjective

It sucks and I think draws fans away from the sport but it’s the way it is unfortunately

But next no need for a War & Peace novel
              Yeah and the way he brought Browne's weight rehydration into it. Like only US boxers are able to do that or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Yeah and the way he brought Browne's weight rehydration into it. Like only US boxers are able to do that or something.
                It was basically a 2000 word pity party that everyone gets preferential treatment except Eastern Europeans. Yeah sometimes fighters from Eastern Europe get the short end of the stick probably has more to do with who their aligned with and most don’t bring in a large audience, It’s the same with Cuban fighters more often then not they’ll get the bad end of a
                Decision that should have gone their way because for the most part they don’t have a fanbase and aren’t marketable and unfortunately boxing gives special treatment to fighters who are aligned with the people of power and/ or can generate fans and $ to the sport

I think the real reason for the post is he watched the Browne / Jack fight and came to the realization that Browne might actually be a threat to the the nail and his insecure emotions got the best of him thinking of every excuse and reason why it won’t be a fair fight

Comment

Working...
                X