Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do u do to get caugght up in a thread with alot of replies alreyda???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] what do u do to get caugght up in a thread with alot of replies alreyda???

like if u come accross a thread that tickles ur fancy but it already has multiple replies.

do you ,,

a) skim thru the pages jumping around while doing a quick skim

b} read the entire threade from page 1 to the current page until u r fully caught up

c), only read the last few pages to see where the convo has landed

d) dont read anythiny and just reply with whats on ur mind

this test wil determine what type of forum poster u r,,,
    a) skim thru the pages jumping around while doing a quick skim
    20.00%
    b} read the entire threade from page 1 to the current page until u r fully caught up
    40.00%
    c), only read the last few pages to see where the convo has landed
    40.00%
    d) dont read anythiny and just reply with whats on ur mind
    0.00%

Read the whole thread...

It's why I steer clear of "master threads" in nsb. I like to Guage the ebb and flow of the entire thread b4 I weigh in.

There are a few exceptions. Like gif threads or funny threads like meme threads...Ill just jump around. Or if it has 100+ pages I'm obviously not gonna sit and read all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Read the whole thread...

It's why I steer clear of "master threads" in nsb. I like to Guage the ebb and flow of the entire thread b4 I weigh in.

There are a few exceptions. Like gif threads or funny threads like meme threads...Ill just jump around. Or if it has 100+ pages I'm obviously not gonna sit and read all that.
      tru that,,,aint nobody got time for that shit

Comment

Depends. If I was quoted, or mentioned, I will respond to do a service to whoever mentioned me. Usually I start from the beginning and maybe jump around the later pages, but it just takes one hilarious post to quote, or one stupid post to set me off, to pause reading through it all and reply immediately.

Comment

Skip around if it's moderately long. Let's say there's a thread with 14 pages and I'll just do PG 1, PG3, PG5, etc.

If it's really long and I'm not entirely interested in the particular topic, I'll just read the last page.

Comment

I read the first few pages and then the last few. And I'll read any of my posts that were quoted. I might an exception if the thread and posts are really interesting.

But normally, I ain't got no time for that ****.

Comment

I skip work, smoke some crack then stay on my computer for the next 20-30 hours reading every post.

Comment

Working...
              X