Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Really Think Lomachenko Can Beat Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are overreacting like crazy. That's not even out of first gear Loma. I still have Loma by wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Three levels below huh? Interesting. Think Lomachenko's movement is just too much or what?
      Garcia is a very basic fighter. He's good, but similar to Danny Garcia, very ordinary and not excellent at anything, especially not movement/defense. He'd stand in the pocket and get picked off all night. He'd be pissing black blood the next morning, he would seriously take a really bad beating, IMO.

Comment

yes, they do.

i think he does beat him.

Comment

hell no, Mikey stops lomachenko inside of 7 rounds. EASY WORK!

Comment

Lomachenko is phenomenal, but that is at 126 and 130. At 135 he just is too small and Garcia is super skilled, fundamentally sound and punches MUCH harder than Pedraza and Linares.

My prediction is if Top Rank makes the fight by the beginning of 2020 or late 2019, Teofimo Lopez takes him out.
            Do people REALLY think lil Mikey can beat Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Garcia is a very basic fighter. He's good, but similar to Danny Garcia, very ordinary and not excellent at anything, especially not movement/defense. He'd stand in the pocket and get picked off all night. He'd be pissing black blood the next morning, he would seriously take a really bad beating, IMO.
              Definitely won't take a bad beating. I mean Linares and Pedraza really didn't until the end. Mikey is LEVELS above those two. And you said he is basic? I mean sure, but being fundamentally sound against someone like Lomachenko isn't a bad thing. He won't get out of position like other Lomachenko opponents and he will be able to time him and control him with his jab. Not only that, but not like Lomachenko isn't getting hit in there. He would have to be more conservative or else he is getting hurt and put down.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Do people REALLY think lil Mikey can beat Spence?
                I mean very few do. How is that relevant here?

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                  People are overreacting like crazy. That's not even out of first gear Loma. I still have Loma by wide decision.
                  Overreacting? No, it's just reality. Lomachenko is too small point blank. And Mikey Garcia has arguably the best fundamentals than anyone in the sport with big power. Bad combination there for Lomachenko.

Comment

It’s a very very tall order. Mikey is naturally bigger and very skilled

Comment

I mean very few do. How is that relevant here?
                      LOL, lil Mikey gonna be done once he gets worked by Spence so.........how is this thread even relevant?

Comment

Working...
                      X