Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed my prediction to Mora retiring Shane. (PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    Dude, you're 15 and obviously haven't been around boxing for long.

Just telling you now before everyone comes in and rapes you.

In fairness the guy has suprisingly good boxing knowledge for someone who has apparently just turned 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      and gee picking Pascal at home!
      Did you think Pascal was going to win? I know i sure as hell didn't expect Pascal to win, pretty much no one on boxingscene thought Pascal was going to win, and Pascal was a pretty big underdog. Got to give the dude some credit man.

Comment

If Mosley loses it'll be because of Mora's style, not politics or he wasn't hungry enough.

I thought Mora might squeak out a close decision due to his spoiler style and being bigger, but I got Mosley winning a close, but comfortable decision in a Mosley-Collazo like fight.

I agree with your Escalante pick, PDL will get broken down and stopped late tonight, unless he's able to hurt and take out Antonio late.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          whats ur next statement, hes been "fading" ever since he hit the welterweight scene

hows about backing up some of those claims, sport
          I did already, chief.

We got the Marquez fight where he looked like ****.

He lost the Oscar rematch where he looked like **** but somehow got the dec.

He got owned and looked awful both times against Wright.

He looked pretty bad in the first Vargas fight against an even moar shot Vargas.

He looked like crap against Cruz and Estrada.

He looked like crap against Mayorga.

He didn't look that great against Cotto imo and thats an overrated fight as far as I'm concerned.

His best outings since Forrest have been the Collazo fight where he looked rejuvenated and against Tony.

2 fights in 10 years.

gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
            Mora will retire Mosley tonight

I previously picked Mosley to win a sloppy UD, after seeing the wiegh in, i have a theory.

HEAR ME OUT..

It all started...

1. after the mayweather fight, mosley lost- but was still in the limelight. He decided he didnt have it anymore and it was time to call it a day.

2. Then he decided it'd be better to retire with another paycheck under his belt. While still in the limelight after the Mayweather fight, he announced he would be fighting Mora.

3. He chose Sept 18th, Mexican holiday, threw 3 mexicans on the undercard, and him facing 1.

4. Since Mosley was due to make only 750,000, i think Mosley and Mora probally made some sort of a secret agreement between eachother. Mosley agreed to lose the fight, which allows Mora not to kill himself to cut the weight. Your prob asking yourself why would Mosley do this? Since mora failed to make weight, Mosley gained about 20% of Mora's purse. Making Mosley earn about a million for this fight.

5. This also helps Mosley in promotion terms, as we all know- 154 is one of the hottest division out there right now, but, they lack a top 154 pounder who is signed with Golden Boy. Golden Boy can promote Mora as "The Guy Who Retired Mosley".

6. Its a win/win situation for Mosley.

***PROOF*

This is Mosley shadow boxing for the Mayweather fight. Notice how hes much more into it, bouncing on his feet leaning into his shots.

Skip to 2:18

This is Mosley shadow boxing for Mora. Notice how he lets his hadns go only, not moving any other part of his body, these are symptoms of NO MOTIVATION. What does Mosley have to fight for?

0:00 - 0:20

Also, the ove to 154 is another example of no motivation. Either im crazy or a genius.

Whatever feedback you leave, dont hate. I met Mosley back when i was 13 and Pavlik-Hopkins, im a HUGE FAN, but right now im skeptical.
            You forgot one huge motivational factor for Mosley: New ***** lol But really a girl that hot and fresh, you don't to lose in front of her. About Mora using Mosley effectively as a stepping stone, it's not gonna happen because Mora isn't that good, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              whats ur next statement, hes been "fading" ever since he hit the welterweight scene

hows about backing up some of those claims, sport
              I never claimed he was fading. You claimed he was fading.

I gave a very specific time frame where he crossed over into Shotville.

The Forrest rematch.

Comment

mora has fought only two fights in two years.
                and one being a fluff fight.
                anyone think that will affect him?

Comment

I am keeping my prediction the same that Mosley wins.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    I did already, chief.

We got the Marquez fight where he looked like ****.

He lost the Oscar rematch where he looked like **** but somehow got the dec.

He got owned and looked awful both times against Wright.

He looked pretty bad in the first Vargas fight against an even moar shot Vargas.

He looked like crap against Cruz and Estrada.

He looked like crap against Mayorga.

He didn't look that great against Cotto imo and thats an overrated fight as far as I'm concerned.

His best outings since Forrest have been the Collazo fight where he looked rejuvenated and against Tony.

2 fights in 10 years.

gtfo.
                    gtfo? u serious?

thats not backing anything up thats making more claims

by ur logic 75% of the fighters currently active are shot, hell devon alexander aged 22 is shot he looked like crap against kotelnik

but hey dont go crying if mosley beats up mora tonight ok cupcake?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      I never claimed he was fading. You claimed he was fading.

I gave a very specific time frame where he crossed over into Shotville.

The Forrest rematch.
                      u didnt want to talk semantics right?

Comment

Working...
                      X