No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Adrien Broner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse vs Adrien Broner...

That fight that was supposed to made but was never made.
    They were both with Haymon and called each other out.
    What's your take on this?

I don't know why the fight was not made but I think Lucas would probably have won. Lucas was a hard attacker with accurate hard punches thrown in combinations. Broner hates that kind of pressure and resorts to holding and wrestling. Broner usually loses to good fighters and Lucas was still good then.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't know why the fight was not made but I think Lucas would probably have won. Lucas was a hard attacker with accurate hard punches thrown in combinations. Broner hates that kind of pressure and resorts to holding and wrestling. Broner usually loses to good fighters and Lucas was still good then.
      That's probably pretty much the general consensus.
      It could be a decision win for Lucas as Broner hasn't been stopped.
      Broner is also shy of throwing many punches in comparison so...

Comment

I don’t why it wasnt made but if it was at 140 I expect Broner to win. Lucas imo is extremely overrated because he has power. He doesn’t have a great winning percentage when he doesn’t get a ko and Broner is tough.

All depends how fast Broner starts and how many punches Broner throws. If he comes out flat and waits until round 5 to start throwing punches he likely loses.

Comment

broner got beaten by vargas who can't crack an egg. at 140 or 147 lbs lucas beats him up. people love to count the times lucas fell short but what about broner? he barely beat another feather fisted fighter in malignaggi and then was supposed to beat chino like alexander did (even stop him), what happened? lol lucas murders him, broner freezes as soon as you attack him and that's deadly if you have lucas in front of you, lucas might even punch harder than maidana.

Comment

Broner goes gunshy once he taste power. Even against Mikey where he can do damage as well he was scared dang.

Comment

People still willing to watch Broner fights? His only accomplishment is talking big game and failing to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                That fight that was supposed to made but was never made.
                They were both with Haymon and called each other out.
                What's your take on this?
                You can just imagine if they were Hearn's fighters, or GBP, TR, Dibella... We could have seen this fight a long time ago.

Don't know what in Jupiter's name Haymon is/was thinking.

Comment

Was a huge fight in 2013 but they both lost within like 3 months and it lost most of its appeal.

Comment

Working...
                  X