Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is hectari allowed to mock asians for their penises? is he insecure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Lmfao I maybe read one of your posts every month, but god damn you are hilarious
    Thanks buddy. I'll keep posting and ****ting on shaiolin plastic sword.

Comment

I'm not asian but my penis is about the size of a c0cktail shrimp

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        You know how you tell who the Assyrian refugees are?

As soon as you meet them, they say, "can I haz food, me have no home, mommy raped, daddy coward, I hungry, please help"

You remember saying that?

Hah I accused you of being Asian once, I didn't make this thread, have no Alts and never have.

You getting real defensive over it though. You sound flustered....
        banned again.. butthurt bkm put me on ignore, i must have hurt that boys feelings

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          banned again.. butthurt bkm put me on ignore, i must have hurt that boys feelings
          Addix is my little bitch, he is only allowed to post when I tell him to. Btw I know you're reading addy, how mad are you right now?

As for you, I forgot you even existed. If you're on ignore it means when you try to post in my threads you are only allowed a seat in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Addix is my little bitch, he is only allowed to post when I tell him to. Btw I know you're reading addy, how mad are you right now?

As for you, I forgot you even existed. If you're on ignore it means when you try to post in my threads you are only allowed a seat in the back.
            It means clearly I hurt your feelings and you couldn't take it anymore. Funny how that works, talk all that shlt but get called a refugee and you run to your safe space boy

Comment

It means clearly I hurt your feelings and you couldn't take it anymore. Funny how that works, talk all that shlt but get called a refugee and you run to your safe space boy
              Sounds like projection, boy. Get put on ignore and forced into the back of the thread where you belong and you follow me around with some old butthurt that I don't even remember Who are you again?

Pretty good week for me. Addix banned for the 10th time(too ******ed to refuse the bait) and all the trolls with inferiority complexes are butthurt about not being allowed in my threads. Nice, making Boxingscene great again.

Comment

Sounds like projection, boy. Get put on ignore and forced into the back of the thread where you belong and you follow me around with some old butthurt that I don't even remember Who are you again?

Pretty good week for me. Addix banned for the 10th time(too ******ed to refuse the bait) and all the trolls with inferiority complexes are butthurt about not being allowed in my threads. Nice, making Boxingscene great again.
                How am I following you around refugee? Your logic is all over the place. Your feelings get hurt and you block my posts yet somehow I'm the butthurt one?

Not like you even make many threads, and clearly you'll still be reading my posts anyway like you're doing now. Now you have 2 safe spaces. Boxingscene threads, and holland while on your knees for some rich Dutchman

Comment

How am I following you around refugee? Your logic is all over the place. Your feelings get hurt and you block my posts yet somehow I'm the butthurt one?

Not like you even make many threads, and clearly you'll still be reading my posts anyway like you're doing now. Now you have 2 safe spaces. Boxingscene threads, and holland while on your knees for some rich Dutchman
                  Exactly, I'm still telling you that you're an inferior boy like I always did if I happen to notice you, which obviously I don't since I can't remember you. Are you the one who had the avocado avatar? Srs. LOL.

What infinite wisdom did you plan on posting in the Dutch election thread, boy? You planned on trolling and hijacking the thread just like you do in real life looting your own stores. I took that away from you, you're butthurt about it and are projecting now. That's all there is to it, now go to the back of the thread and sit down. Good talk.

Comment

Exactly, I'm still telling you that you're an inferior boy like I always did if I happen to notice you, which obviously I don't since I can't remember you. Are you the one who had the avocado avatar? Srs. LOL.

What infinite wisdom did you plan on posting in the Dutch election thread, boy? You planned on trolling and hijacking the thread just like you do in real life looting your own stores. I took that away from you, you're butthurt about it and are projecting now. That's all there is to it, now go to the back of the thread. Good talk.
                    Too much irony in this post

Comment

WTF is happening
                      I thought this board was about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X