No announcement yet.

Missouri teaching assistant Assaults Teen relative for not wearing Hijab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    He is just representing his religion of peace, why can't the west understand that! Hopefully it goes to a sharia court, as they have all the answers!

He committed this violent act peacefully right? After all, you must look at what happened in a Koranic context!! He was commanded to do this as a Muslim. Everyone & anyone, who doesn't see this is an Islamaphobe trying to bring shame upon a truly false faith, this is wrong. The religion of peace, which was dictated to Muhammed by the angel Gabriel is perfectly preserved. Recited, and re-recited, is perfectly preserved. I won't bore you guys with how funny this all is. Even Aisha said some of the revelations were on animal skins that were lost because goats ate them!!! After all, if we forget his epilepsy, suicide attempt, and the satanic versus: from this illerate so called prophet, fool. Yusuf Mack is equally funny!

I will stop here to draw images / sketches of all the prophets from all cultures. All cultures. But especially the grey aliens! They are my favorite! The Greys! The truth is out there!

Inshallah you will all suffer... Whatever... Whatever... Dimi... Pay the jizia with willing submission. I converted at least 3 women with my freedom sword of throbbing man meat. My Excalibur defeated the poor steel of their scimitar! I bring them to sextacy in this life!

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but this is my interpretation of all holy books!
    allahu akbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      allahu akbar!
      Thank you! I will keep my meat in as much poon as possible!

Comment

At least he didn't rape her or chop her head off.

He must be one of those mythical "moderate" Muslims we always hear about.

Comment

Thank you for understanding me! I am gonna form a non profit**prophet) org to bring fun & games to repressed women who need dong! Join me!

Inshallah I will deliver as much hard dong as I can to as many religiously repressed women as possible. My faith demands that, if I am in doubt.. I whip it out.
          Never spill my seed on the ground... Don't get me started... Hahahaha
          are your new found "organisation" accept woman of all ages?? no restriction at all?? what happen inside wont get leaked out right?!
          Last edited by betmen; 11-30-2015, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            are your new found "organisation" accept woman of all ages?? no restriction at all?? what happen inside wont get leaked out right?!
            Still gotta work out the rules. But if Mohammed could get new revelations when they fit what he wanted to do, so can I.

New revelation, butter face women need love too, and must be met secretly to maintain one's reputation.

Comment

Still gotta work out the rules. But if Mohammed could get new revelations when they fit what he wanted to do, so can I.

New revelation, butter face women need love too, and must be met secretly to maintain one's reputation.
              i dont care about tha face, they're all beautiful angel at the age of nine

teen.

Comment

Aisha, 9 years old. What a dirty old Prophet he was.
                Mohammed really was a freak!

New Revelation ! My will be 18, to 45, who know how to ride me like a mechanical bull

teen.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2449726

Repugnant human being, religion, and culture.
                  He is just representing his religion of peace, why can't the west understand that! Hopefully it goes to a sharia court, as they have all the answers!

He committed this violent act peacefully right? After all, you must look at what happened in a Koranic context!! He was commanded to do this as a Muslim. Everyone & anyone, who doesn't see this is an Islamaphobe trying to bring shame upon a truly false faith, this is wrong. The religion of peace, which was dictated to Muhammed by the angel Gabriel is perfectly preserved. Recited, and re-recited, is perfectly preserved. I won't bore you guys with how funny this all is. Even Aisha said some of the revelations were on animal skins that were lost because goats ate them!!! After all, if we forget his epilepsy, suicide attempt, and the satanic versus: from this illerate so called prophet, fool. Yusuf Mack is equally funny!

I will stop here to draw images / sketches of all the prophets from all cultures. All cultures. But especially the grey aliens! They are my favorite! The Greys! The truth is out there!

Inshallah you will all suffer... Whatever... Whatever... Dimi... Pay the jizia with willing submission. I converted at least 3 women with my freedom sword of throbbing man meat. My Excalibur defeated the poor steel of their scimitar! I bring them to sextacy in this life!

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but this is my interpretation of all holy books!
                  The hypocrisy!! The dude is not even wearing his taqiyah, He's wearing a T- shirt instead of Thawb/jalabiyah.
                  The ummah will not approve of this takfiri's action. alahu! acmed's smegma on Aisha!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    The hypocrisy!! The dude is not even wearing his taqiyah, He's wearing a T- shirt instead of Thawb/jalabiyah.
                    The ummah will not approve of this takfiri's action. alahu! acmed's smegma on Aisha!
                    I know right. These guys are freaks! Hold on, brb, gonna crap out a prophet!!
                    I dump at least two effigy of THE prophet daily! Poor Aisha, that old creep put her dolls to the sword, then consummated his unholy bond with a child.

He is considered the ideal example of a Muslim! So other Muslims need to follow this perfect example and emulate that illerate goat herder!

Many Muslims get to the west & hate themselves for succumbing to the myriad of decadent pleasure that exist. Things that we accept as normal. Like having toilet paper, & running water.

Ever see that VICE video, This is what winning looks like?
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

It is worth watching. Especially when the Marine commander tries to get the Afgan commander to get his men to stop having sex with the young boys. It is really eye opening. Then another marine tries to teach them hygiene, washing your hand after crapping!
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-30-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X