Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Showtime, Fox, or ESPN+ have PPV replays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    ESPN + Showtime and DAZN does. However, Fox does not show immediate rematches. They store them in their archives to re-air them at a later date.
    Explain. How do I watch RIGHT NOW Wilder vs Fury or Mikey vs Spence as I would with DAZN? They “store them” and a subscriber must wait? These aren’t the instant gratification rhetorical questions I’m laying out...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      I’ve checked. CBS Sports flags most of its copyright material from Showtime fights. There are bout 10% PBC fights on YouTube directly off their PBC channel.

Your second question is beyond naive...why? First off, DAZN is automatic, no week waiting. Second, how many unlimited replays from Showtime thereafter from your “week after” demonstration does a subscriber enjoy without red tape?

Stop acting coy.

WAR DAZN! WAR Back Catalogue!
      Then SHO is doing it better than anyone else when it comes to PPVs on YouTube or Dailymotion as you can find plenty for Spence/Garcia and I'm sure Crawford/Khan.

Sure, that is great for DAZN, who said otherwise? But I'm saying, why would SHO need to continue airing the PPV? They air the following weekend and that is good enough.

The SHO subscriber or in the past HBO subscriber is rewarded by getting the fight aired the following week. If you STILL don't catch it, then tough luck.

Comment

I’ve checked. CBS Sports flags most of its copyright material from Showtime fights. There are bout 10% PBC fights on YouTube directly off their PBC channel.

Your second question is beyond naive...why? First off, DAZN is automatic, no week waiting. Second, how many unlimited replays from Showtime thereafter from your “week after” demonstration does a subscriber enjoy without red tape?

Stop acting coy.

WAR DAZN! WAR Back Catalogue!
        The DAZN replays are stored On Demand for about 30 days before they expire. However, they do have a classic video library of Mayweather, Oscar, Joshua, Canelo and Hopkins' fights.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 05-08-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Then SHO is doing it better than anyone else when it comes to PPVs on YouTube or Dailymotion as you can find plenty for Spence/Garcia and I'm sure Crawford/Khan.

Sure, that is great for DAZN, who said otherwise? But I'm saying, why would SHO need to continue airing the PPV? They air the following weekend and that is good enough.

The SHO subscriber or in the past HBO subscriber is rewarded by getting the fight aired the following week. If you STILL don't catch it, then tough luck.
          Don’t explain for what’s already known, and don’t eat the bait from rhetorical questions. The point is any subscriber can watch Canelo vs Jacobs anytime unlike Show and ESPN+ PPVs. That’s all sales schemes

WAR DAZN

Comment

The DAZN rematches are stored On Demand for about 30 days before they expire. However, they do have a classic video library of Mayweather, Oscar, Joshua, Canelo and Hopkins' fights.
            The “DAZN rematches?

Comment

Explain. How do I watch RIGHT NOW Wilder vs Fury or Mikey vs Spence as I would with DAZN? They “store them” and a subscriber must wait? These aren’t the instant gratification rhetorical questions I’m laying out...
              Remember that Showtime is a television broadcast where you can download content onto a DVR and watch them anytime you so wish. However DAZN and ESPN + are online video streaming broadcasts where you cannot download content to a DVR and the rebroadcasts are limited. Eventually, they will expire unless they are stored in their classic video archives.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 05-08-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

The “DAZN rematches?
                LOL, I am sorry about. What I meant to say is that DAZN replays are stored for about 30 days before they expire.

Comment

Don’t explain for what’s already known, and don’t eat the bait from rhetorical questions. The point is any subscriber can watch Canelo vs Jacobs anytime unlike Show and ESPN+ PPVs. That’s all sales schemes

WAR DAZN
                  Once again, the DAZN subscriber being able to watch the replay is fine.

SHO/HBO airing the replay a week after the fight is more than enough. They give you plenty of chances to record the fight if you can't catch it.

And as stated, of course FOX/ESPN aren't airing the replay since they are still running the PPVs a month after the fight.

If it is rhetorical questions, than don't make threads asking them. P.s., all your threads are like this, but still wanted to bring facts here.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Of course not, why does it matter? If you care that much about watching the fights, they are all on dailymotion and YouTube in good quality.
                    way better quality than DAZN aka the buffer zone

Comment

Remember that Showtime is a television broadcast where you can download content onto a DVR and watch them anytime you so wish. However DAZN and ESPN + are online video streaming broadcasts where you cannot download content to a DVR and the rebroadcasts are limited. Eventually, they will expire unless they are stored in their classic video archives.
                      I understand the how to record anything as most do... that’s not what we’re talking about. Eventually what expire? DAZN or ESPN+?

Can any DAZN subscriber watch Canelo Fielding now?

Comment

Working...
                      X