• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i'm dying
      classic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              There's always a huge police presence down there. And they do not play around.

When I was young I believe it was St Mary's Street to hit down in San Antonio. I'm pretty sure that's the name of the street.

Me and my best friend knew some girls down there and we'd go down there fairly often. That's where they would cruise in SA.

I have no idea now.

6th Street in Austin has always been the party area since before I was a teenager. Probably always will be.

I had so much fun down there. Tons of good stories from those times.
              Austin girls... Wow... Incredibly sexy, sandy blondes, really nice, tall, gorgeous. Have friends there, used to go to clubs for live music, the place where famous bands would come in for fun and play a few sets. I just remember as a young guy seeing the women! And not stuck up at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Austin girls... Wow... Incredibly sexy, sandy blondes, really nice, tall, gorgeous. Have friends there, used to go to clubs for live music, the place where famous bands would come in for fun and play a few sets. I just remember as a young guy seeing the women! And not stuck up at all!
                It was nuts. Back then it wasn't just the clubs, you could cruise 6th St in cars. There was even a vacant downtown lot where the hot rods hung out a little past the entertainment area of 6th.

And women came in from surrounding areas.

We'd pick up girls downtown who were from cities like Houston, Stephenville, San Marcos, Dallas, and a few other places.

Alot of girls from San Marcos as the college there and Austin is the closest 'big' city.

True story, I swear.

One time we were downtown and we picked up a few girls from San Marcos. I hit it off really good with one. My best friend hit it off with one of her friends. The night went very well and we took the girls back down to San Marcos, as they lived off campus.

I spent the night with the one at her apt. I woke up the next morning, hung out for a bit, and had to get back to Austin.

She on the second floor and I head out from her apt to the stairs. She stays inside. There's just her apartment and one other on that side of the stairs. As I'm hitting the stairs a guy about my age is heading up, and goes the same direction I just came from and opens the door of one the two apartments. I could not tell which one.

I get home and later had my buddy call her friend he hit it off with and ask a few questions. Sure enough, that had been her boyfriend headed over. Dude never said a word to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Dude has his hands moving like he was about to stick and move and got laid out.

Comment

Working...
                  X