Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd would’ve beaten lomachenko in Rigo’s body, let alone his own.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Man, Floyd would have beaten Loma in Amy Schumer's body - provided she lost 170 pounds and could make the 130lb limit.

Floyd could have inserted antennas into Rigo's head and controlled him ringside with a video game controller and won that fight.
    Lmao! Man! Hahahahahaha! Man...!

Comment

My thoughts are Mayweather had about 20 years as a world champion boxer in the spotlight and he is retired. Loma totally dominated and humiliated a very highly regarded Rigo. It was a great performance and he is getting lots of praise for it as he should. You don't like that so you bring in Mayweather to beat Loma in a fantasy fight to put him in his place and show that he really isn't that good. In the few days since he made Rigo quit many threads have been started having the 130 pound Mayweather pounding Loma into butter. Loma does very well in real fights. He won a world title at 126 and 130 in only 7 pro fights and he is the only boxer in history to do this. Mayweather won his first world title in his 18th pro fight. Loma is considered by many as the best amateur boxer in history and he was a better amateur boxer than Mayweather. Mayweather was great but many thought he lost the first fight to Castillo. Maybe Loma would beat the 130 Mayweather. Mayweather never fought an opponent at 130 with Loma's hand speed,footwork and all around boxing skills. If Mayweather fought a 130 pound boxer with faster hands, better footwork and more all around defensive and offensive skills please tell me that boxer's name. Loma can only beat real boxers in real fights. He can never win these damn fantasy fights Loma haters dream up. Mayweather is by far the most popular avenging angel to come back from the past to teach Loma a lesson for beating Rigo so easily. If Loma isn't that good then some good boxer will beat him in a real fight. Meanwhile I wish the haters would let him enjoy his fame and glory and quit throwing him into fantasy fights he can't possibly win because the haters decide how these fantasy fights go.

Comment

But of course he would, in that same alternate reality where you guys claimed Rigo would expose Loma and break his jaw. Here in the real world however, Floyd vs Loma at 130 would be extremely competitive.

Comment

Loma wouldn't beat 130lb Floyd end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            My thoughts are Mayweather had about 20 years as a world champion boxer in the spotlight and he is retired. Loma totally dominated and humiliated a very highly regarded Rigo. It was a great performance and he is getting lots of praise for it as he should. You don't like that so you bring in Mayweather to beat Loma in a fantasy fight to put him in his place and show that he really isn't that good. In the few days since he made Rigo quit many threads have been started having the 130 pound Mayweather pounding Loma into butter. Loma does very well in real fights. He won a world title at 126 and 130 in only 7 pro fights and he is the only boxer in history to do this. Mayweather won his first world title in his 18th pro fight. Loma is considered by many as the best amateur boxer in history and he was a better amateur boxer than Mayweather. Mayweather was great but many thought he lost the first fight to Castillo. Maybe Loma would beat the 130 Mayweather. Mayweather never fought an opponent at 130 with Loma's hand speed,footwork and all around boxing skills. If Mayweather fought a 130 pound boxer with faster hands, better footwork and more all around defensive and offensive skills please tell me that boxer's name. Loma can only beat real boxers in real fights. He can never win these damn fantasy fights Loma haters dream up. Mayweather is by far the most popular avenging angel to come back from the past to teach Loma a lesson for beating Rigo so easily. If Loma isn't that good then some good boxer will beat him in a real fight. Meanwhile I wish the haters would let him enjoy his fame and glory and quit throwing him into fantasy fights he can't possibly win because the haters decide how these fantasy fights go.
            Loma was an amateur till he was pretty much 25 while Floyd turned pro at 18. So yes I would hope that Loma was a better amateur because while Loma was beating up younger fighters in headgear, Floyd was actually fighting pros. Lets be real, Loma is great and is a talent, he beat and unproven fighter in Russell who had fought no one and a lot of people were criticizing him calling him a can killer, but now that Loma beat him he's considered some elite talent. Loma then beat the weakest 130 champ in Martinez. Floyd won his title in his 18th fight at the age of 21 against Chicanito Hernandez. Defended that title against Manfredy, Corrales, Matador Chavez, Famoso Hernandez and became a division champ at the age of 25.
            All this talk about him being a champ in under 10 fights is mute, look at his age. Loma is a talent and will see what he does in the next 10 years, we'll see if he's really that good to maintain being the man like Floyd was.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Yes i was rooting for Rigo. I just love underdogs. And him being a total underachiever in the pros I just wanted him to get his dues, and i thought loma could get him to showcase his best self, as boring as he is even against overmatched opponents.lol

But he didn’t do ish last sat night. Even when Loma was giving or fighting at a pace where rigo could also be successful. I initially thought lomas just gonna harrass him all out and KO him early (which he could also do), but no, he gave him enough space and respect esp in round 1.

Why no left hand doe. Wtf rigo

So back to the topic, there are few stuffs mayweather would’ve done differently in there, and rigo could’ve taken a page in his book.

1. Jab, especially his jab to the body. I think that is the most consitent punch of Floyd, which happens to be the most underrated imo.
              He lands it 90% of the time, the damage doesn’t matter as much as it’s purpose. One, you’re touching your opponent(at least ur doing something lol), two, your disrupting your opponent’s rhythm everytime he charges any kind of offense or momentum at all. Creates distance and keeps them at bay. Three, you’re setting up your power hand, or other punches. Make one mistake in defending that jab to the body and with rigo’s agility he could have strike right back to the top like what usually mayweather does.
              And lastly, ofcourse you’re consistently, no matter how little, doing damage to the body.

But no Jab at all from rigo. None to the head or body. That just ain’t smart.

2. Floyd would’ve been the aggressor/would make a statement punch in the first round. That’s what he usually does against aggressors/offensive fighters, punches them in the nose in the starting round, make them feel his own shot... which in turn makes them slow down and hesitant for the rest of the fight, or at least more often than not. I.e. Pacquaio, canelo

Now Rigo is a probably a harder puncher than floyd pound for pound, but he just stared at Loma the entire first round 1 when he had his chance. wth
              Instead he at times showboated which only invites a bigger man to harass you even more #facepalm

3. Do his homework. Floyd always research about his opponents and know what they bring to the table and wins the mental game. I dont think rigo did, he was even bragging about how he doesn’t watch tapes and all lol. Well he should’ve.

Thoughts???
              Flroid avoid PAC for years and only fought him when he was aware of a shoulder injury. Loma would smack him all over the ring, treat him like Flroid treated Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                We're talking about ****sexual version of Floyd in Gucci boots.
                Well the thread title basically says Floyd would have beaten Loma while being inside of Rigo.

That's how I read it, and pictured it as well.

Comment

Mayweather could of beaten Loma as a fetus

Comment

Working...
                  X