Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    Spoiler Down Below:

The more you look at Ippo's anatomy the funnier it gets
    I just don't quite get the direction we are going with Ippo the character, because honestly he should retire based on what I have seen from this fight and the whole ordeal before it.

I can understand creating some drama but damn Ippo is like all sorts of ****ed up, him coming back and doing good now in his career is unthinkable.

I will withhold true judgments until I read the chapters those are from but this fight being such a mess for Ippo is straight up sad so far and those images just continue that feeling.

Comment

• Any of you jerks read the latest chapters...****ing hell man...just damn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Any of you jerks read the latest chapters...****ing hell man...just damn...
        That was the only way it could go that made any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          That was the only way it could go that made any sense.
          The rumor is that George is having a feud with his editors over moving him a different release schedule, and this is the result.

Comment

George is running out of time he's gonna give us some ****ty resolved ending.

Comment

• new chapters are out fyi

Comment

• this is the result if you drag your manga too long, what an abrupt ****ty ending, wasting everyone's time

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                  this is the result if you drag your manga too long, what an abrupt ****ty ending, wasting everyone's time
                  Is it any surprise? Kamogawa was a ****ty boxer in his youth and at the present time he trains his fighters to be the same ****ty boxer he was 50 years ago. In fact several figures in the manga have told Kamogawa to his face he's ruining Ippo.

As for drawing it out, aside from the last 2 fights this giant wall of text is basically the blueprint for all of Ippo's fights

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    The rumor is that George is having a feud with his editors over moving him a different release schedule, and this is the result.
                    He has been writing it a long time so, I don't know when Ippo lost to the contender and then he went through all that to get back.

It makes sense in the context of the story what Takamura said the whole time and while it is weird in what should be a story that the hero triumphs boxing often doesn't work like that. So just like the whole Miyata fight never going down because sometimes fights don't happen in boxing, well guys careers end ****ty more often than not in boxing.

Still if you are going to have Takamura pull off that crazy bull**** against Bison, just odd way to take the story for Ippo who is supposed to be the hero but then again Ippo was never supposed to be Takamura.

Comment

• Its sucks that Ippo lost to a Filipino Boxer. It would have been better if they made Manny Pacquiao a real character in this Manga, and beat Ippo. That is a slap in the face of the fan of this Manga since 2000.
                      Last edited by RomanReigns; 11-29-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X