Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah .. Canelo beat GGG to within an inch of his life .. in a fight that most impartial observers thought Golovkin won, just like the first time.

This is why US boxing has become more corrupt than anywhere else on earth .. because promoters know a large percentage of US fans will accept and even celebrate a corrupt decision .. as long as the A side gets the W.
    Yep well said. Bigger problem than the robberies are the boxing fans who go along with them because it suits their guy. The worse the robbery, the more egregious when 'fans' go along with it. I hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Back then, GGG's mantra was "I'm not businessman!" I guess you forgot! Lol! If he wanted to fight the best, he could have! I'm not mad at him for chasing that check, just don't be a hypocrite about it! He still didn't face Canelo until 2017! As a matter of fact, you know who he fought after Lemieux? That's right, the ever-dangerous Dominic Wade! GTFOH!
      You ****ing dumbass!!! He fought Wade because he got ducked around by Canelo after Canelo beat Cotto. That was the beginning of Canelo ducking him around and postponing that fight. You dumb piece of ****. I swear there should be an IQ threshold to post on here lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Pretty much. Canelo wasn't going to outpunch GGG. His advantage was always going to be with speed. Getting less bulky played up that advantage even more.
        Dude how do you say Canelo won that fight and was outworking GGG? GGG won the punch count by 30 punches overall and won rd by rd counts in 8 rounds, including the first 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bs_king View Post
          Except when it came to dery the belt didnt matter. And ward moved up to fight the boogie man 2x. Canelo fought floyd, lara, and moved up for 3g 2x... neither lara nor 3G are ppv attractions, theres no excuse for 3G having not moved up.
          Dude are you really that stupid. Guys move up if/when the opportunity is there. That is usually a money opportunity. GGG tried to move up a few times for big money fights, never came through. So he stayed at 160 where he had a better chance of big money fights - with Canelo or Cotto. Some people's inability to think critically and analyse things is troubling.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            I had Golovkin by 4 in the first and winning a close rematch. By the way what Golovkin did in the rematch was not running he boxed Canelo and used his jab to outscore him. Jabs are scoring blows especially since a high percentage of his jabs snapped Canelo's head back.
            Well said. Pretty clear GGG wins for me in both. GGG is hard for anyone to beat at present because of his jab and workrate. He is always scoring, every round, every fight. Hard to win rounds against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
              Abel trying to milk the cow for as long as possible lol
              What makes him the biggest free agent exactly? Simply because he has been on PPV?!

Without a good opponent I don't see how he can be on PPV anymore.
              Abel Sanchez sounds like he wants high rewards with minimal risk.
              Biggest free agent because he obviously is lol. He is the 3rd biggest star in the sport currently. Are Canelo or Joshua free agents? This is not a hard one to figure out. Literally takes like 2 or 3 steps in your head. Are you that stupid lol?

Everybody wants high rewards low risk you dumbass lol. How new are you to boxing mc?

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                Its Canelo. GGG requested an extention so that he could have his rematch. Dery refused to budge and GGG got stripped.

No excuse for GGG not to move up. Canelo is his excuse. He fought him 2x remember? GGG moves up to 168 whether its a Ward fight or not and who is to say he ever gets the Canelo fight.

First of all, lets not pretend fighting Floyd was a tough decision or up to Canelo. If Floyd doesn't want to fight Canelo Canelo doesn't get the fight. Floyd offered him the fight and Canelo took it. Period. You would do it too. Ward said he'd make 160 to fight Floyd. Hell, I'd chase him around the ring for 36 minutes in a banana hammock if they paid me to do it. Canelo got millions for it to fight Floyd. Stop pretending it was a hard choice.

Ward took two fights at light heavyweight before fighting the Boogie Man. That's not what you people are demanding of GGG. You guys wanted him to step up to 168 and fight the best guy the division had seen in years right away. ***** off hypocrites.
                Ward had 3 tune ups...Smith Barrera and Brand. Otherwise good points, especially about the hypocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                  Canelo has decent power and really quick reflexes, instead of backing up waiting for the counterpunch as per usual he decided to back up GGG as best he could, which was a great move because as many have observed, GGG can't fight off the back foot very well. He didn't lose his punch resistance, he took all of Canelo's punches very well. He was just thrown off by Canelo coming forward and initiating and couldn't walk him down like he does to everyone else. It was a good strategy from Canelo, a good adjustment that GGG should have been better prepared for.

I do think GGG won the fight 116 - 113 with the jab and the power punches landed, he won the majority of the rounds. But Canelo deserves credit for his effort, and a draw would not have been an outrageous result for that second fight.
                  Lol! Watch round 5 for GGG fighting off the back foot

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Is GGG going to take a fight at 168, that is not Callum Smith? Lol! Why is there no talk about a catch-weight for Callum Smith? GGG knew Ward would destroy him! That's why it didn't happen! That's why it could only happen @ 164! I'm not mad at him! Risk vs. Reward! Canelo and Cotto, coming up from 154, were lower risk, and higher reward! Unfortunately for him, he's the loser, but at least he got paid! Had he fought Ward, he would've been a loser, and made much less! He made a business decision, just like other fighters! The difference is his hypocritical stance: "GGG is not businessman!" "Anybody from 154 to 168!" He's a good fighter! He's not RJJ, or B-Hop, or ODLH, or Mayweather, or Pacquiao, but he's still a good fighter!
                    Lol you and your fragility!! GGG is an ATG clown. Not some protected fraud like Ward. If Ward was from Bulgaria and full white, no one would know who the hell he was. He would have 5 losses and 5 DQs on his resume. GGG was some random dude from BFE that won support and acclaim because of his great amateur skills and ability to KO people and clearly win fights.

Anyone who can look at GGG's total resume and not say he is an ATG has an IQ below 80 and should not be taken seriously. I know you need your great black hopes to make you feel better!! But unfortunately for you Ward is the fraud in this world and GGG is the real deal. There are great black fighters though man, you don't have to feel too bad. Just Ward wasn't really one of them. But whatever your dumbass has to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      Yes the guy who beat multiple p4p fighters should meet ggg, the guy who has never best any, in the middle. Ggg did get a draw with p4p Canelo (technically)

Ggg ducked ward. It's fact. It happened so long ago that most of the facts are out. You are just holding onto the same excuses! (not enough money even though ggg and ward headline the same amount of views if not more for ward).

Now ggg needs time to get used to 168...even though it was ggg who said he would unify mw, didn't need to move up, could beat everyone from 154 to 168,etc. You just ignore all those facts.

It's ggg fault for aging himself out. Blame ggg. He didn't want to test himself, didn't want to negotiate. His legacy is over unless he fights some p4p guys asap.

Blame ggg for not fighting ward. Maybe ggg thought it wasn't enough money to risk an L. Isn't it obvious?
                      Ward is a fraud you dumb mc. Lol reading posts from you dumb sub 80 IQ people is absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn't believe you were all that stupid unless I had to read all your dumbass posts from different IDs.

Not even enough time to correct all your dumbass comments. And besides what's the point. You're too stupid to learn anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X